The Student Room Group

What age do you want to be married by?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
thats alright. I can wait just incase it doesnt work out. And then Im gonna jump on you like a jaguar jumping on its prey and we will do our dance

:lolwut:

No thanks.
Original post by loveleest
Thanks babes x

Wanna send me a pic of your legs? Your not responding on snapchat
Original post by Charlotte49
You'll have to let me know your burial preferences in advance though :erm:

I'm all for being shot up into space on the back of a rocket, but that might be a little difficult to organise...
:lolwut:

No thanks.

Looking cute in dem profile pics. Mind if I flirt with your for a bit?
Around 24!:biggrin:
Original post by raman_17
ohhhhhhh so next year then!!!! :biggrin: rofl

Very funny
LMFAOO
Yes next year...
:h:
Original post by Alexion
I'm all for being shot up into space on the back of a rocket, but that might be a little difficult to organise...

Well I hope you're going to leave plenty of cash for me after I've paid for that...

Looking cute in dem profile pics. Mind if I flirt with your for a bit?

I mind.
Original post by AppleB
Very funny
LMFAOO
Yes next year...
:h:

tenks :u:
next year :biggrin:
no but really, im probz thinking like 24-25 years :smile: wbu????????????
Whenever God wills
Well I hope you're going to leave plenty of cash for me after I've paid for that...

I mind.

Ok cool. Imagine this yeah..... Everyone left Britain because of Brexit except for you and me. This happened while we were sleeping. And everything is deserted.... its just us surrounded by greenery. I found you lying in tall grass. We decide to have sex. Then we just do it day and night and live naked because no one is around, and one day maybe I can come behind you and unexpectedly we start doing it while you are taking a shower but you like it so we dont stop until the next day. How great would that life be I mean not forever but at least for a while

Don't worry, assuming all goes to plan and I win the lottery twice there should be no problem :cute:
Original post by Alexion
Don't worry, assuming all goes to plan and I win the lottery twice there should be no problem :cute:

Brilliant news. I hope you're deadly serious because the alternative with anon up there isn't sounding too great.
Original post by raman_17
tenks :u:
next year :biggrin:
no but really, im probz thinking like 24-25 years :smile: wbu????????????

I don't know
Ok cool. Imagine this yeah..... Everyone left Britain because of Brexit except for you and me. This happened while we were sleeping. And everything is deserted.... its just us surrounded by greenery. I found you lying in tall grass. We decide to have sex. Then we just do it day and night and live naked because no one is around, and one day maybe I can come behind you and unexpectedly we start doing it while you are taking a shower but you like it so we dont stop until the next day. How great would that life be I mean not forever but at least for a while

Are you mentally retarded?
By 26
Brilliant news. I hope you're deadly serious because the alternative with anon up there isn't sounding too great.

Yes, I am... well I certainly wouldn't want to subject you to the will of the anon :erm:
Original post by claireestelle
We've agreed 2018, so i should be 23/24 when we get married. (he's 4 years older and i m a very old soul and would like to have kids mid 20's really)

Aww congrats xx :h:
Original post by PrincessZara
By 26

Hey Zara you are so so cute
I'd like to get married by 24/25 but have kids at 30/31.
Original post by Alexion
Yes, I am... well I certainly wouldn't want to subject you to the will of the anon :erm:

He's moved on, I think I'm safe for now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending