The Student Room Group

Save me from the curse of smudgy glasses

Scroll to see replies

I can barely see though mine at the moment

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexion
oh yeah, how did you do that exactly? :colonhash:

I just did a lot of things that would favour my eyes. Most importantly, I did alternative nostril breathing for 6 hours a day for 1 month. This cured my eyes immediately. On top of that I ate heatlhy foods like carrots, oils etc. daily. And of course the regular eye rests. It works believe it or not. I wouldnt have believed in it either but now im cured. There is a whole science behind it.
Use a spray once a day followed by a quick wipe. I find this works amazingly - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Liquid-Lens-Cleaner-Spray-Bottle/dp/B008U817NS - this is the same one Boots sells but much cheaper
Wash with a soap bar and warm water once a weak, followed by the spray and a wipe
Use a decent microfibre cloth and not one of those silky ones that usually comes free with a pair of glasses. First get any larger particles of dirt off. Use one section of the cloth to rub around and wipe off the spray; if you're not using the spray then simply wipe off any accumulation of dirt/grease as best you can. Make sure you use your nail to push the cloth right up against the rims of the glasses and wipe away any dirt stuck in there or residual spray.Then use another section of the cloth to polish the lenses and get rid of any streaking - pinch the lens between the cloth and rub in a circular motion. Start of with a fair amount of pressure, but ease this up as you go. Then once the glasses are dry and all the **** is gone, use the length of your finger against the cloth to lightly rub along the entire lens to get rid of any smudges left behind. Again, make sure you get right up to the edges of the lens. That might sound a bit convoluted, but it's what i do.
Original post by Anonymous
Do alternative nostril breathing if you are tired of wearing glasses as Ive got rid of my glasses a long time ago and laugh at people who still wear them. Do it for 4-5 hours then your bad eyesight will go

I don't even know what that means. I've been wearing glasses since I was 3, I'm 16 now. I'm used to them and can't imagine my life without them.
You need to do alternative nostril breathing about 4-5 hours a day then your bad eyesight will be gone

Wait what?
I just did a lot of things that would favour my eyes. Most importantly, I did alternative nostril breathing for 6 hours a day for 1 month. This cured my eyes immediately. On top of that I ate heatlhy foods like carrots, oils etc. daily. And of course the regular eye rests. It works believe it or not. I wouldnt have believed in it either but now im cured. There is a whole science behind it.

😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you wanna stay with glasses for ever thats your choice.

The options:

- glasses (I have)
- contacts (I have)
- LES (um, well, nah)

Yeah I'll stick with glasses :cute:
Original post by Alexion
The options:

- glasses (I have)
- contacts (I have)
- LES (um, well, nah)

Or you could treat it naturally the way I did. But it seems like you are making fun of me and you dont want a solution. Theres a science behind it and people have spent years to get the solution so please dont make fun of it
Original post by Alexion
The options:

- glasses (I have)
- contacts (I have)
- LES (um, well, nah)

I've tried and failed to use contacts. Looks like I'm stuck with glasses for life.
My friend, if you have lived half your life with the glasses, then I'm only just starting out. Unfortunately, you aren't the only one with this "curse". I have trouble keeping my glasses smudge-free too. A little tip, however. Try using some Andrex toilet roll (I do apologize, but I assume you live in the UK) and sometimes, it does wonders with your lenses. Other times, it just p**ses you off by not working.
Or you could treat it naturally the way I did. But it seems like you are making fun of me and you dont want a solution. Theres a science behind it and people have spent years to get the solution so please dont make fun of it

:rofl:
Man ive got rid of my glasses with a bunch of natural treatments and you can too!! just do alternative nostril breathing for 4-5 hours a day and you will get rid of your glasses trust me

Erm...okay...
You are a fool who will live with glasses forever

Remind me why that is such a bad thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
You need to do alternative nostril breathing about 4-5 hours a day then your bad eyesight will be gone

:laugh: No thanks.

Original post by Mathemagicien
10 times a day counts as obsessed?! I do it way more than that

I used to be much, much worse. I can't stand dirt.

You read what I said

Uh, okay?
Original post by Adamski191
Erm...okay...

I think he's just being annoying. It sounds stupid to me honestly. :tongue:
Original post by BhavyaB
I think he's just being annoying. It sounds stupid to me honestly. :tongue:

Yeah you're right. I should've told him that to begin with...

Yeah, he's just spreading utter nonsense on this forum :unimpressed:

It's hilarious how he's responding on this forum as 'anonymous' :biggrin:
Original post by Airmed
:laugh: No thanks.

I used to be much, much worse. I can't stand dirt.

:lol:Well don't just brush it off without trying it first, start with breathing through your right nostril first, and then alternate every 5 seconds.

That should improve your eyesight exponentially, but be careful not to do it too much or you'll develop x-ray eyesight.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending