The Student Room Group

UAL flatshare finding flatmates

Hi!
Here's a thread for all students studying at University of the Arts London and who want to find a flatshare.

You are more than welcome to post on this thread :
- what Uni you are going to in UAL next Sept./Oct.
- the areas you are most likely want to live in London
- your budget (per month/ per week)
- what kind of flat/house would suit you (furnished or not)
- your preferences in who you would like to share the flat/house you will live in. (female and/ or male)
- And tell us a bit about you ! (interests in life, smoke or not)

Hope this thread helps you maximize your chance of finding a flatmate !

And don't forget, you can message people by personal message after for more information on their offer too ! :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi !
Next year I'll be studying at CentralSaint Martins linked to University of the Arts London.

I'm searching for some flatmates who are also studying inSeptember/ October 2016 at Central Saint Martins or possibly other UAL universities.

- My budget is £500 per month

- would like to find somewhere to live more or less 30 min away from King'sCross.

- Flat or house to share preferably furnished.

- I'm a Female student who loves creating music videos outside of uni, dance, cooking and listening to music.

- I'm clean, tidy and responsible. Would like to buddy upwith other creative and open-minded people !

- I'll be free beginning of September for a flatshare or can wait until October.

Feel free to message me if interested !
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Hi!!
Next year I'll be studying at Birkbeck University in London.

I'm looking for some flatmates who are also studying in London in September/October 2016.

- My budget is £350/400 per month

- i would like to find something preferably furnished and within walking distance from tube stations, if possible.

- I'm a Female student, I loves Listening to music and reading outside of uni, baking and cooking. I'm also tidy and responsible.

Feel free to message me if interested.
Hello,

My friend and I are looking for 3 or 4 flatmates for a house share. We are both currently studying at the London College of Fashion, Sherpherds Bush & Holborn Campus. Distance is not really an issue as long as it's in zones 1-2.

Our budget is at least £500 (with bills included ) per month and a fully furnished house or flat and also preferably near the tube station.

Both females, tidy, very friendly, sociable and responsible.

Feel free to message me if you're interested.
Reply 4
Hello there!

Me and my flatmates are moving out of a lovely 3 bed house in Streatham and are looking for someone to replace us ASAP. The house would be rented as a whole (all three bedrooms - one single and two double)

Have a look at our ad on spare room: http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/streatham/5210029

If you wish to view it, please contact me.

Thanks,

Ana
Reply 5
Original post by csm student
Hi !
Next year I'll be studying at CentralSaint Martins linked to University of the Arts London.

I'm searching for some flatmates who are also studying inSeptember/ October 2016 at Central Saint Martins or possibly other UAL universities.

- would like to find somewhere to live more or less 30 min away from King'sCross.

- I'm a Female student who loves creating music videos outside of uni, dance, cooking and listening to music.

- I'm clean, tidy and responsible. Would like to buddy upwith other creative and open-minded people !

- I'll be free beginning of September for a flatshare or can wait until October.

Original post by csm student
Hi !

Hey I'm a female student who's going to csm to study fine art. Im going to be living in my aunts old house and the rent is £500 pcm including bill. (it may be an extra £10-15 depending on which broadband provider I change to). The house is in Catford/lewisham and its a 13min walk to hither green, then 15 min on the train and 10min on the tube (that's the route i'll probably be doing). Please message me if interested :smile:
Original post by anamm29
Hello there!

Me and my flatmates are moving out of a lovely 3 bed house in Streatham and are looking for someone to replace us ASAP. The house would be rented as a whole (all three bedrooms - one single and two double)

Have a look at our ad on spare room: http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/streatham/5210029

If you wish to view it, please contact me.

Thanks,

Ana

Hey our contract ends on the 27th August and looking to move around the first week of August or is that too late?
Hi! I'm going to LCC in September to study Film and Television production and so would like to live around Elephant and Castle or Bakerloo, will be needed a mostly furnished house or flatshare. I am female but have no preference on housemates- as long as you are creative and open-minded. I love rock music and am an excellent cook- I am also a reasonably well qualified hairdresser if you ever need a free cut/dye! My budget is around 500pcm.
Thanks!
Reply 8
Hey I'm headed to drama centre at UAL this September...anyone on here studying on the three year ba acting, and looking for sharers??!! I'm yet to find anyone else on the course... Send me a message

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Hi there, 20y/o female, I'm going to be starting Central Saint martins in September for my foundation.
Ideal budget around £500 per month , preferably around New cross, Brixton, Finsbury Park, deptford, but open to everywhere! Looking for housemates who are also creative, fun, and not super messy

-Mary
hey, im studying fine art at City and Guilds in kennington from september, looking to share with similar art students. preferably stockwell/ brixton area. maximum £600 a month bills included. send me a message if anyone is interested in sharing :smile:)
Original post by Murjoh
Hi there, 20y/o female, I'm going to be starting Central Saint martins in September for my foundation.
Ideal budget around £500 per month , preferably around New cross, Brixton, Finsbury Park, deptford, but open to everywhere! Looking for housemates who are also creative, fun, and not super messy

-Mary

hey mary! ive just done my foundation and im starting city and guilds for fine art in september, im looking stockwell/brixton area , max £600 a month - message me if your still on the hunt for people to share with :smile:)
Hello,
I'm going to be studying at LCF shepherds bush in September and i'm desperate to find housing as they couldn't find me a place at the Costume Store on the waiting list. If you're still looking for people then i'm really interested.
Hi guys!

I'm a 19 y/o female from Australia attending Birkbeck University of London, however I'm applying to csm for next year. I'm looking for accommodation asap and would love to share a house/flat with other students! Looking for a cool/chill environment we're I can make friends and just have a good time! I'm clean, love listening to music and having a laugh (also curry is my life). So if you are interested, feel free to message me anytime!

Ruth
Original post by zuodi
Hi!!
Next year I'll be studying at Birkbeck University in London.

I'm looking for some flatmates who are also studying in London in September/October 2016.

- My budget is £350/400 per month

- i would like to find something preferably furnished and within walking distance from tube stations, if possible.

- I'm a Female student, I loves Listening to music and reading outside of uni, baking and cooking. I'm also tidy and responsible.

Feel free to message me if interested.

Hi, this sounds fitting. PM me?
Original post by rhunduma
Hi guys!

I'm a 19 y/o female from Australia attending Birkbeck University of London, however I'm applying to csm for next year. I'm looking for accommodation asap and would love to share a house/flat with other students! Looking for a cool/chill environment we're I can make friends and just have a good time! I'm clean, love listening to music and having a laugh (also curry is my life). So if you are interested, feel free to message me anytime!

Ruth

hey Ruth,
My friend are I (both 20 yr girls) are students at London college of Fashion looking for a third roommate for a house in chiswick. or else somewhere in west london! were both really chill/ laid back but also out going and up for making new friends! our budget is £600 a month please pm me if youre interested !! sorcha and fran!v
Original post by sorckaaa
hey Ruth,
My friend are I (both 20 yr girls) are students at London college of Fashion looking for a third roommate for a house in chiswick. or else somewhere in west london! were both really chill/ laid back but also out going and up for making new friends! our budget is £600 a month please pm me if youre interested !! sorcha and fran!v

I pm'd you! :smile:
edit: sorry got enough people for a house now. for some reason it wouldn't delete.
(edited 6 years ago)
Hey Stan, me and my friend Ethan study at csm, I do fashion and he does graphic design communication, and we're looking for people to join up with to do a house share, if you can send your details over that would be cool :smile: Rose x
Original post by rosecheryl
Hey Stan, me and my friend Ethan study at csm, I do fashion and he does graphic design communication, and we're looking for people to join up with to do a house share, if you can send your details over that would be cool :smile: Rose x

Hey Rose!

I'm going into 2nd year at Birkbeck studying English and I'm looking for students to go house hunting with. I got an offer to do a foundation at csm, but turned it down for my BA... nevertheless I'm very social, creative and love fashion! If you're still looking for students to join up for the house share let me know! I'm more than happy to join the house hunt!

Ruth x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending