The Student Room Group

Told a girl she's good-looking and...

I told a hijabi she is "good-looking MashaAllah" in a respectful manner (she genuinely has nice eyes to be honest)

and she said "I'm fasting, and you should be too so lower your gaze"

I'm done fam. Man wasn't even trying to slide in, I was just being nice.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Astaghfirullah brother, you shouldn't be harassing Muslimahs on this most holy of months :naughty:
(edited 7 years ago)
lmao
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Astaghfirullah brother, you shouldn't be harassing Muslimahs on this most holiest of months :naughty:

InshaAllah Allah will forgive me for I have repented sincerely for complimenting his creation in a modest manner.
Original post by That Arab Guy
I told a hijabi she is "good-looking MashaAllah" in a respectful manner (she genuinely has a good looking face and eyes to be honest)

I'm done fam. Man wasn't even trying to slide in, I was just being honest.

Although you had reasonably good intentions, some people still do not like to be complimented like that by the opposite gender, and technically she is right :redface:
Reply 5
I told a hijabi she is "good-looking MashaAllah" in a respectful manner (she genuinely has a good looking face and eyes to be honest)

And there, I always thought 'lower your gays' was just a particularly distasteful ISIL rallying cry.
I'm Muslim and I think why you did is nice!
In Islam, fasting is not just about food and drink, but also character and manners, and part of this is through careful and limited interaction with the opposite sex
Astaghfirullah brother, you shouldn't be harassing Muslimahs on this most holiest of months :naughty:

Are you a Muslim?
You will be dealt accordingly by Allah swt on the day of judgement. What a disgrace, this generation of Muslims such as yourself is. Shouldn't be going around harassing innocent Muslim women.

however...

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Yeah that's what they do, shame.
Original post by Zamestaneh
Although you had reasonably good intentions, some people still do not like to be complimented like that by the opposite gender, and technically she is right :redface:

Let's not try spew'eth the nonsense here. No one on Gods Green earth does not like to be complimented like that by the opposite gender. If I said "damn you is one fine young thanggggg" I would understand how some people can find that distasteful, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with what I said regardless of the time of year.

Spoiler

Original post by PrincessZara
You will be dealt accordingly by Allah swt on the day of judgement. What a disgrace, this generation of Muslims such as yourself is. Shouldn't be going around harassing innocent Muslim women.

however...

Spoiler

I'm fkin dead lmfao !!!
Subhan Allah
Mashallah
Inshallah
Astaghfirullah
Alhamdulillah

I know so many Muslim words :ahee:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Zamestaneh
In Islam, fasting is not just about food and drink, but also character and manners, and part of this is through careful and limited interaction with the opposite sex

Man chill. The same girl probably gonna be letting 100 guys slide per second once ramadan is finished.

Key thing to note here I wasn't even sliding mate. I was genuinely saying something nice.
Original post by AppleB
Subhan Allah
Mashallah
Inshallah
Astaghfirullah
Alhamdulillah

Are those actual words that mean anything or did you just make them up?
Original post by Sisuphos

They mean something

:ahee:

So gassed I can say

MAAA SHAAALLAAAH
Original post by Sisuphos

Subhan'Allah = Glorious is God

Masha'Allah = Through the will of God~

Insha'Allah = If God wills it

Astaghfir'Allah = I seek forgiveness from God

Alhamdol'Allah = Praise and thanks be to God.

I know this because Arabic is my mother tongue.
(edited 7 years ago)
Subhan'Allah = Glory to God

Masha'Allah = Through the will of God~

Insha'Allah = If God wills it

Astaghfir'Allah = I seek forgiveness from God

Alhamdol'Allah = Praise and thanks be to God.

See that's mildly better and totally understandable. Isn't it profane to write Allah with a small "a" anyway? tsk tsk
:no:

Oh ok

Quick Reply

Latest