The Student Room Group

Congratulations to Plantagenet Crown

For bein the second person to reach 12 gems.

You are truly TSR Royalty.

You may be sneaky in going about things but deserved nonetheless (or moreso :lol:)

Pinnacle of success mountain and all of that... one can only wonder what the next step in life is.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
well done planty :cute:

honoured that I earned a tag btw Sean :mmm:
I don't know if I should say congratulations or I'm sorry to hear. :redface:
Im gonna be the 3rd person
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I'm sure that @the bear will agree with me in saying that the next step for any 12 gemmer is closing one's laptop, venturing outside and getting a life :moon:

But this is all we know.. :moon:
Where was my tag? :frown: I have supported @Plantagenet Crown on his journey, he has helped me gain much rep, whenever he has the chance he reps my posts and I do the same, I reckon he can get me to 12 gems but lemme get to 10 first. :tongue: Congratulations to a worthy recipient.
I'm sure that @the bear will agree with me in saying that the next step for any 12 gemmer is closing one's laptop, venturing outside and getting a life :moon:

Do you know how to venture outside?

Actually, when was the last time you went outside? :redface:
Thanks guys for all the rep you have showered upon me that has allowed me to reach the top of Success Mountain. Man loves the fans :hat2:

PRSOM -_-

Nonetheless congratulations Plantagenet, now you have even more jewels to add to that glorious crown of yours
Thanks guys for all the rep you have showered upon me that has allowed me to reach the top of Success Mountain. Man loves the fans :hat2:

hey dude congratulations !! glad to have some company on the windswept summit of Success Mountain

:five:

Congrats!! 😊 your posts never fail to make me laugh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats :h: you are very deserving of 12 gems as is the bear :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woah, he got banned.
And i am depressed :sigh:
congrats tho :mmm:
Congratulations!!
Original post by Alexion
well done planty :cute:

honoured that I earned a tag btw Sean :mmm:

Why is proved spelt weirdly there?
The ladies are gonna love the long 12 gem bar :sexface:
Original post by niv1234
Why is proved spelt weirdly there?

not taking note of "conglaturation !!!"...? :wink:
Less than 1000 'til 11 :woo:
[scroll]A big congrats to Plantagenet Crown! :yay:[/scroll]
Original post by Alexion
not taking note of "conglaturation !!!"...? :wink:

Oh oops somehow I read that right. I thought you meant that I'd made a spelling mistake in my post, if my skin was light enough for it I'd probably be bright red right now.

Apparently if in a word the letters are mixed around you can still read it correctly. See if you can read this:-

teaser-scrambledtext-01.png

Quick Reply

Latest