The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm never happy for long lol :redface:
Frustrated.
It's a good job it is me who is flaming self-motivated to get these grades because no-one else gives me any ****ing incentive or recognition for it.
Oh i tell you something though they will if i get good marks on results day. ;-;
And as for the **** tonne of ppl who have miraculously disappeared on me these past few months and i mean inrl as well before i get nuclear grenades launched at me by the keyboard warriors, ok i get we are all/were busy with exams but lol ok then my entire year group.
Dw though it's cool.
cool as ice :cool:
to quote a rather swaggy song:
'But I don't want to waste time, wondering if you're fine'
because frankly if you cba with me then i give up on you because you are just many in a long line of ppl who routinely crap on me.
So i have decided not to care, or at least pretend not to.
So that leaves me with hmmmmmm precisely no-one but that is ok because everyone is so self-interested and self-serving that i never really had them in the first place, at least not when i really needed them.
anyway back to work because that is the only thing that is going to get me out of this **** hole :h:
Original post by Salamandastron
Frustrated.
It's a good job it is me who is flaming self-motivated to get these grades because no-one else gives me any ****ing incentive or recognition for it.
Oh i tell you something though they will if i get good marks on results day. ;-;
And as for the **** tonne of ppl who have miraculously disappeared on me these past few months and i mean inrl as well before i get nuclear grenades launched at me by the keyboard warriors, ok i get we are all/were busy with exams but lol ok then my entire year group.
Dw though it's cool.
because frankly if you cba with me then i give up on you because you are just many in a long line of ppl who routinely crap on me.
So that leaves me with hmmmmmm precisely no-one but that is ok because everyone is so self-interested and self-serving that i never really had them in the first place, at least not when i really needed them.
anyway back to work because that is the only thing that is going to get me out of this **** hole :h:

:hugs::kiss:
Frustrated.
Dw though it's cool.

:hugs:
Anxious :s-smilie:
I think I am feeling a bit out of place don't know what to do with myself since university finished on the 2nd June. The first couple of days the rest was great, but now I feel I am nothing society. Trying my hardest to read books, keep my mind occupied with activities

Must not watch day time tv

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am seriously thinking about going to full time brick uni and transferring my credits elsewhere

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by somemightsay888
They didn't go to waste I shamelessly had them and now I feel bad 😂😂😂. This is your fault 🐓🔫. They were delicious though.

I hope you got your donut fix today smh 🍳

I'm sure you'd have had them anyway. :rolleyes:

And nope. :sad:

Spoiler

The inspiration has hit for art :smile: love this moment, there is no feeling like it and i am never so happy as when i am doing art. i can only imagine that this is what one of them high things is like because i cant wait to put my ideas on paper :smile:

PRSOM :smile:
I got my top brace fitted today, my teeth hurt so much:frown:. I need a filling in the next couple of weeks, then I get my bottom brace...

I feel like i'm going to be in pain for awhile :frown:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I got my top brace fitted today, my teeth hurt so much:frown:. I need a filling in the next couple of weeks, then I get my bottom brace...

:console:
Original post by Pokémontrainer
:console:

:frown:

I can't stop cringing at the thought of biting into an apple. I feel like my teeth would just snap off at this point...:redface:
:frown:

I can't stop cringing at the thought of biting into an apple. I feel like my teeth would just snap off at this point...:redface:

Lmao. :lol: They will snap off, be careful... :afraid:
Don't worry, when they are off you will be able to. :console: Actually I still slice my apples, despite having my braces off... :erm:

Be strong :angry:.You faced challenges worse than this !
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I'm sure you'd have had them anyway. :rolleyes:

And nope. :sad:

Today was worse, had one of them Cadbury pudding thingies, what am I :rofl:

Oh woo, that's great!! Well, it's great as long as you didn't have Strawberry, Banana or Lemon cheesecake. You didn't have them, did you :hmmm: ?
Original post by somemightsay888
Today was worse, had one of them Cadbury pudding thingies, what am I :rofl:

Oh woo, that's great!! Well, it's great as long as you didn't have Strawberry, Banana or Lemon cheesecake. You didn't have them, did you :hmmm: ?

There's no hope for you. :rofl:

Is raspberry fine? :innocent:

Spoiler

Original post by TheOtherSide.
There's no hope for you. :rofl:

Is raspberry fine? :innocent:

Spoiler

OK I swear I'll start tomorrow :rofl:

Raspberry is fine yep, almost as good as those donuts :drool:

Strawberry is sickening on cheesecake it's like synthetic mush and anyone who likes lemon needs to check themselves :hand:

You'll feel much better in a few days. :console:

At the end of it, it's all worth it. :yep:
Tired but satisfied cos done a lot :smile:
If i dont have nightmares tonight i will be surprised but im not acc scared of the thing that i think will come up so that would just make it a dream...? :colondollar:
:goodnight:
Don't know what to do... :erm:
Original post by Ras' Al Ghul
And I need a man :rofl:

ermmmm why :erm:

Latest