The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Foundation students

Hi, im starting bsc psychology w foundation this september. Im currently on a gap year (after reviewing my application and interviewing me) so ive already been accepted, so for now i guess its waiting for current students to get their results before they know exactly what theyre doing.
So, just curious who else is doing any foundation year starting september as well?
what course youre doing?
I know a lot of current students usually plan on doing straight degrees and foundation years arent something thats usually planned but if you are starting a foundation course september or are potentially going to feel free to drop a reply :smile:

Foundation Students Thread
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi. Been on my gap year as well and come September I'll be taking maths w foundation year. Still have my doubts though
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by manlikeme96
Hi. Been on my gap year as well and come September I'll be taking maths w foundation year. Still have my doubts though

I think I'm coming for Psy with Foundation Year too.

What doubts, man?
I've accepted my place for the Arts and Humanities foundation year as I'm hoping to get onto the English course :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by jennyminded
I've accepted my place for the Arts and Humanities foundation year as I'm hoping to get onto the English course :smile:

Ooo! That sounds like a plan :biggrin: good luck!!
Hi im hopefully going to do computer science w foundation and im only 19 (i do feel old sometimes XD)
Reply 6
Original post by kasumikat
Hi im hopefully going to do computer science w foundation and im only 19 (i do feel old sometimes XD)

Ooo very cool :smile: ahaha so am i :cool:

I'm 20 if it makes u feel better

I'm 19 too, so don't worry
im happy to see some people who are my age doing foundation :biggrin: i thought i'd be the only one XD but if i dont get in this year i'd most probably do the foundation at 20
Reply 10
I'm doing the social science foundation in September 🙋🏻 Currently on my gap year so I'm 19 too.
Social science foundation here.
Reply 12
hey I'm starting a biosciences foundation in September, iv been on a 6 year gap year but i wouldn't change it for anything! there must be some advantages to starting uni at 24 right? :smile:
I'm also 24, going to do the arts and humanities foundation year, but i'm ridiculously nervous..i've never studied these subjects :s-smilie:
I'm currently on a gap year too! I'm doubf Social Sciences then hopefully going into Anthropology and International Dev.
Results day has past so i believe more people are certain of what course theyre doing or getting there at the least :smile: so we should see more people responding on here i guess ahaha :P good to know how many people are also doing foundation subjects :smile:
I'm starting the Biosciences foundation year in September! Pretty excited too :smile:
me too!😊
Me three! XD
good luck guys

Quick Reply

Latest