The Student Room Group

The NBA 2019-20 Thread - Free agency is mad - Westbrook to Houston, CP3 to OKC!?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Someone had a really cool analogy that LeBron's GOAT block was like him hunting a gazelle with one last chance to feed his hungry pack :rofl:

Man got a road named after him you know :colonhash:

Jheeze manlike LeBron :rofl: :colone:

And yeah I swear I read that comment somewhere!! :lol:
Reply 181
That block on Iggy was so ****ing disgusting though. Watched it about 500 times that **** doesn't get old.

Best block in playoffs/Finals history...?
Original post by eden3
That block on Iggy was so ****ing disgusting though. Watched it about 500 times that **** doesn't get old.

Best block in playoffs/Finals history...?

I haven't seen most blocks so I can't say but veteran fans regard it as the best block ever, Nobody Touches Jordan included. And he's a pretty big LeBron hater.

Certainly the most clutch block I've ever seen! :biggrin:
Reply 183
I haven't seen most blocks so I can't say but veteran fans regard it as the best block ever, Nobody Touches Jordan included. And he's a pretty big LeBron hater.

Certainly the most clutch block I've ever seen! :biggrin:

Damn! :redface:

I agree... never seen a block so clutch of that magnitude. :smile:
Reply 184
Throwback to when the King himself was blocked by 5' 9" Nate Robinson. Man I wish Nate was still in the league :frown: Apparently he's trying to get in the NFL now looool

[video="youtube;93bllUS8clQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93bllUS8clQ[/video]
Original post by eden3
Throwback to when the King himself was blocked by 5' 9" Nate Robinson. Man I wish Nate was still in the league :frown: Apparently he's trying to get in the NFL now looool

[video="youtube;93bllUS8clQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93bllUS8clQ[/video]

He's already had tryouts with the Seahawks? Is that the right team. I have 0 NFL knowledge lol But yeah Nate was a beast.
Reply 186
He's already had tryouts with the Seahawks? Is that the right team. I have 0 NFL knowledge lol But yeah Nate was a beast.

Yep that's the one. Dw I don't know **** about the NFL or American Football either :lol:
Reply 187
Original post by eden3
Yep that's the one. Dw I don't know **** about the NFL or American Football either :lol:

Ask Malevolent, he's a big NFL fan i think.
Reply 188
This vid makes me want to cry. :angry:

[video="youtube;r7kMi9aIL_s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7kMi9aIL_s[/video]
Reply 189
Team USA reveal their 12-man roster.

Why is Damian Lillard not playing? :frown:
Original post by eden3

Lol KD all alone. Nobody gives AF about the Olympics anymore it seems. All-NBA first team just noped outta there.

It's possible Lillard simply wasn't interested either. The Zika virus is also playing a role in the younger players decisions. I think Harden, Westbrook, Curry and Kawhi all backed out because of that. While CP3 and LeBron backed off for rest and family time I know.

Oh well, Olympic basketball is boring AF. The only sports I watch are weightlifting, swimming and the 100m/200m sprints.
Reply 191

It's possible Lillard simply wasn't interested either. The Zika virus is also playing a role in the younger players decisions. I think Harden, Westbrook, Curry and Kawhi all backed out because of that. While CP3 and LeBron backed off for rest and family time I know.

Oh well, Olympic basketball is boring AF. The only sports I watch are weightlifting, swimming and the 100m/200m sprints.

Yeah I think Curry is also not playing because of rest/recovery.

These guys are putting too much respeck on the Zika virus man. They have Lillard, Westbrook... and they took Lowry as the backup PG? Smh.

I forgot about Kawhi, good point. I don't really care for Har_en though lmao. But I'm happy to get a chance to see PG play for his country.
Who makes these :rofl:

[video]https://www.facebook.com/BasketballAboveAll/videos/1164958586896163/[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 193
LMAO
:biggrin:
Damn Melo still there? Whats this possibly his 4th gold medal?
Original post by TheLittlestElf

He heard an urban myth 5 golds = 1 Ring. He's hoping to cash in before he retires :rofl:
Reply 197
Original post by TheLittlestElf

He heard an urban myth 5 golds = 1 Ring. He's hoping to cash in before he retires :rofl:

LOL :rofl: Melo don't give a **** about the NBA or chasing rings now. He just wants to be a Team USA legend :lol:
Original post by eden3

lillard was invited and said no
Reply 199
:frown:

On another note can someone link me some cool basketball channels on YouTube please, I'm bored af. I've already seen the ones on the 1st page

Quick Reply

Latest