The Student Room Group

The idea that brexiters are racist is ridiculous

Scroll to see replies

Original post by James.Carnell
I am a minority. It is a hugely cynical misrepresentation of the voters. Bremainers should look at themselves with their class biases and the racists in their own ranks.

Hey British Chinese girl, get back to your own country! Oh wait...:aetsch:
Original post by Boreism

Hugely ignorant, I think you devalue the whole meaning of racism and trivialize it. The boy who cried wolf.
It was mostly IMMIGRANTS IMMIGRATION IMMIGRANTS IMMIGRATION

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by James.Carnell
Hugely ignorant, I think you devalue the whole meaning of racism and trivialize it. The boy who cried wolf.

You obviously haven't experienced what I've been through, especially when it comes to racism.
Brexitters themselves aren't fundamentally racist, but the voting Brexit just for the anti-immigration stance could be seen as racist? My history teacher said 'Not all Leavers are racists, but all Racists are leavers.'
Original post by Boreism

China aren't in the European Union so this comment made no sense.
Original post by ellie0497
Well MOST racists are brexiters.

And MOST if not all terrorists are muslims, so what's your point?
Original post by Fantastic Fan
China aren't in the European Union so this comment made no sense.

Neither is India.
It is true many racists voted leave. Of course this is evident as it they who are saying WE HAVE LEFT THE EU and telling people to go back to their countries. Hate crime has risen so much following Brexit. Yes certainly not all those that voted Brexit are racist it is lunacy to suggest that is the case. I'm talking specifically about the racists. There is a large proportion of people who are certainly not racist whatsoever and voted Leave. What I'm saying is the racists thought vote leave so we can get rid of the immigrants and send them back home as they are ignorant individuals.

It is Disgusting behaviour. Rather than deny this amd argue we need to condemn such disgusting behaviour and it must not be tolerated. We mist tackle this problem.
Original post by Boreism
Neither is India.

So who was talking about India here?
Original post by milibands
Brexitters themselves aren't fundamentally racist, but the voting Brexit just for the anti-immigration stance could be seen as racist? My history teacher said 'Not all Leavers are racists, but all Racists are leavers.'

I said that too somewhere!
And MOST if not all terrorists are muslims, so what's your point?

That is your view. Respect others views please.
I was talking to my taxi driver about the EU referendum, he was telling me "I'm so happy we left, all these ****ing Bulgarians and Romanians "Stealing" our jobs and some other ******** about getting council house or something" It was quite ironic as he was brown himself.
So who was talking about India here?

No one, but just thought everyone was just generalising by whats happening in the streets Post-Brexit. Its not just Europeans who are under attack here.
Most Brexiters are against immigration are they not?
Original post by Dilzo999
I was talking to my taxi driver about the EU referendum, he was telling me "I'm so happy we left, all these ****ing Bulgarians and Romanians "Stealing" our jobs and some other ******** about getting council house or something" It was quite ironic as he was brown himself.

You'll be surprised at the amount of asian people who voted Leave then, some predominantly asian areas had voted Leave but it is nothing to do with ethnicity or race. That would be racist to assume it was. They may be born on Britain but their grand parents or parents may be from another county. :smile:
Original post by Kryptonian
That is your view. Respect others views please.

It's not a view, it's factually accurate.

Most of the terrorism in the world is done in Islamic countries

Original post by Boreism
No one, but just thought everyone was just generalising by whats happening in the streets Post-Brexit. Its not just Europeans who are under attack here.
Most Brexiters are against immigration are they not?

Yes they are against Mass immigration, not just regular immigration like tourism or studying
Well OK but this discussion wasn't about Islam or terrorism.
I could quote figures too which are on this topic so it would be factually correct with statistics?

It's not a view, it's factually accurate.

Most of the terrorism in the world is done in Islamic countries

You're racist and it's ridiculous
Not all Brexiters are racist. But these actions that have happened in the last few days are unnacceptable.
https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/videos/752336008241242/?pnref=story

Quick Reply

Latest