The Student Room Group

Nigel Farage Speech At European Parliament - Brexit Vote

[video="youtube;T4ZTuh52wXE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ZTuh52wXE[/video]
Reply 1
It was a good speech until he insulted everyone in the room. :smug:
Embarrassing.... Talk about *****ing where you eat.

These are the same people he will be negotiating in a few months!

Original post by Noodle0

nay... he was out of order
(edited 7 years ago)
I'd be intrigued to know who the booing came from and who the cheering and clapping came from.
have anyone of you seen martin schulz being so humble?
Is this the one where he tells the whole of European Parliament that they have never done a decent days work in their entire lives? I agree with @Noodle0 , it was okay before he completely alienated the entire room and then wanted to say 'can we resume trade as usual'
Reply 6
Original post by Noodle0

I thought it enhanced speech :biggrin:

Original post by TaintedLight
Embarrassing.... Talk about *****ing where you eat.

These are the same people he will be negotiating in a few months!

nay... he was out of order

Lol, he had the balls to tell them how it was and all he was saying is the truth anyway :P

Original post by The Epicurean
I'd be intrigued to know who the booing came from and who the cheering and clapping came from.

Ye me too.

Original post by Amellia123
Is this the one where he tells the whole of European Parliament that they have never done a decent days work in their entire lives? I agree with @Noodle0 , it was okay before he completely alienated the entire room and then wanted to say 'can we resume trade as usual'

Nah, he is just telling them how it is. Considering all of them have insulted him and laughed at him for all those years. I think anyone in his position would want to give them some payback.
Original post by mrITguy

Nah, he is just telling them how it is. Considering all of them have insulted him and laughed at him for all those years. I think anyone in his position would want to give them some payback.

Yes, even though he has every reason to completely detest European Parliament some professionalism wouldn't go amiss - he's just too good at putting everyones backs up the majority of the time that ofc everyone is going to laugh at him or whatever - they would do to anyone who gives it like Farage does
Reply 8
**** the fascists!
Reply 9
one word to say about that speech "PRICELESS"
Reply 10
Original post by mrITguy

Lol, he had the balls to tell them how it was and all he was saying is the truth anyway :P

Ball*
I found it funny seeing those European fat cats being put in their place for once!
Original post by hovado
Ball*

He only has one ball? O_o

I would also add that this is the leadership that we need to negotiate with the EU. As if we remain timid, the presidents of the EU will eat us up alive and therefore we need to be bold and a bit bullish.

I think Nigel is also saying all that he said to make sure the EU members understand that we want out and that it will be very hard for whoever is the next PM to back track on leaving the EU fully.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest