The Student Room Group

I love schoolkids.

I love schoolkids, me.

They're bloody great.

I like walking past a primary school at home time and briefly hearing the kids discussing Stormzy and KSI which backs up the idea that their fanbase is built upon 10 year olds.

Seeing kids running and suddenly falling over is the funniest thing.

I love walking past kids who are hanging outside a shop because I get the same conversation every time
Ugly Yout: "Safe g?"
Pretty Me: "S'appening?
Ugly Yout: "Just chilling innit. Can you go in the shop for me?"
Pretty Me: "What for gee?"
Ugly Yout: "Cigarettes innit. You can take two out of the packet innit"

We love you schoolkids, we do. We love you schoolkids, we do. We love you schoolkids, we do. Oh schoolkids we love you.

What do you love about schoolkids?

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
:vroam:

:call:
That title.. :lol:

They are weird though, granted.

Na na na na.. schoolkids.
(edited 7 years ago)

*closes tab, closes Safari, opens Disk Utility, formats disk, resets phone, sells house, pays off mortgage, moves country, changes name and starts a new life*

In other words…

:lolwut:
Don't do drugs kids :eek:

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by iEthan

*closes tab, closes Safari, opens Disk Utility, formats disk, resets phone, sells house, pays off mortgage, moves country, changes name and starts a new life*

In other words…

Just put them all in the microwave on defrost for an hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dinklebot
Just put them all in the microwave on defrost for an hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good idea. :proud: Have you got a house-sized microwave handy?
Original post by Davalla
I love schoolkids, me.

They're bloody great.

I like laughing when walking past schoolgirls in the pouring rain when they've only got a t-shirt on and their school skirt pulled up higher than their belly buttons so it's not even knee length- "that's what you get for being a slut at your age you little tart".

I like walking past a primary school at home time and briefly hearing the kids discussing Stormzy and KSI which backs up the idea that their fanbase is built upon 10 year olds.

Seeing kids running and suddenly falling over is the funniest thing.

I love walking past kids who are hanging outside a shop because I get the same conversation every time
Ugly Yout: "Safe g?"
Pretty Me: "S'appening?
Ugly Yout: "Just chilling innit. Can you go in the shop for me?"
Pretty Me: "What for gee?"
Ugly Yout: "Cigarettes innit. You can take two out of the packet innit"

We love you schoolkids, we do. We love you schoolkids, we do. We love you schoolkids, we do. Oh schoolkids we love you.

What do you love about schoolkids?

Spoiler

Im a schoolkid that goes to a coomprehensive in Year 10 that has to go through seeing these people day in day out, not everyone talks like that but just a very few percentage like me and my friend. It takes a while to learn the language just stick with it.

Plus people talk about them Youtubers you mention in Secondary School too I honestly don't see the appeal, everyones so addicted to getting subscribers and listening to RnB
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by iEthan
Good idea. :proud: Have you got a house-sized microwave handy?

Yep. Nothing gets a party started like electromagnetic radiation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who wears a T-shirt to school?
whats wrong with TSR today :erm:
a lot trolling is going on
"that's what you get for being a slut at your age you little tart".

:erm:
School kids should appreciate their youth more.

I miss the feeling of going to the corner shop with my friends and buying sour lollipops almost everyday after school, whilst fantasising about the boys we crushed on XD. Oh and all the long walks we would take just to spend as much time getting home as possible...I miss those days :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by SmallTown
Who wears a T-shirt to school?

Good point; I'll change that bit. :yes:
Original post by fatima1998
whats wrong with TSR today :erm:
a lot trolling is going on

"Trolling" is so over-used now that it has lost its true meaning; anything that is a bit different now gets classed as "trolling". That upsets me.
Original post by iEthan

In other words…

this is truly shocking. i would never ever have suspected that you were actually a

Spoiler

:afraid:

:creep:

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
School kids should appreciate their youth more.

I miss the feeling of going to the corner shop with my friends and buying sour lollipops almost everyday after school, whilst fantasising about the boys we crushed on XD. Oh and all the long walks we would take just to spend as much time getting home as possible...I miss those days :frown:

Believe me A select few do me and my friend like to take long walks in the park just unwinding on our route home but most people are only interested in acting like grown hard a$$ convicts.
I hate secondary school kids, this generation just went rubbish, they act like they own the place, probs it depends where you live. Aarrghh that time when boys would roll into school with their stupid segways... or when some girls thought I was a year 9 kid when I was in year 11 -.-"

Primary school is acc alright, the kids still have creativity and imagination..thank God.
Reply 18
Original post by the bear

I feel as though there is a deeper meaning in that image, but I can't seem to find it. Elp me.
Original post by Popsiclez
Believe me A select few do me and my friend like to take long walks in the park just unwinding on our route home but most people are only interested in acting like grown hard a$$ convicts.

I like you. You are not the traditional schoolkid how I described in my OP, but I like you.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
What I love above school kids is that I'm not one any more.

You can always dress up.
Would adding a 'Sexface' emoticon here be a bit nonce-y?

Quick Reply

Latest