The Student Room Group

Chance of being accepted at Warwick

I want to do my LLM at Warwick, and their admission is a 2:1 which I just found out today I achieved overall! My first year grades were all firsts and 2:1s, but I had some health issues in my second year, which left me with a 2:2 for that year. Do you think this could impact me being accepted before I start getting my hopes up? I'm not sure if they look at overall grade or each individual result!
Original post by DaisyLS
I want to do my LLM at Warwick, and their admission is a 2:1 which I just found out today I achieved overall! My first year grades were all firsts and 2:1s, but I had some health issues in my second year, which left me with a 2:2 for that year. Do you think this could impact me being accepted before I start getting my hopes up? I'm not sure if they look at overall grade or each individual result!

Warwick should just look at the overall grade :yep: (or they did when I applied a few years ago) . The only time they'd find out is if you are required to provide a module breakdown (through Digitary or HEAR, or on the application form), or if a referee flags it up :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending