The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I find it weird, the moment you indulge in their private life, your opinion of them changes and it can just affect you. I'd feel so guilty and every time I'd look at them, it would feel creepy.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by georgiapullmanxx
I'm such a stalker, I just find out that my History teacher's husbands name is Frederick and her maiden name used to be Belmont!!!!!

I found out that my english teacher was dating the head of sixth form which I found pretty entertaining but felt guilty for going on their Facebook -__-... but my ICT teacher in year 11 actually told our class how he went and looked at everyone's social media just to see how easy it was to find things and he proceeded to embarrass several people e.g. one kid who ket posting pics of his new trainers btw. he wasn't weird or anything lol
Reply 3
My English teacher was sending nudes to students by Facebook with fake name. No one knew it was him until a lot of parents got concerned so they reported that account to school.
Reply 4
Original post by Rhythmical
I find it weird, the moment you indulge in their private life, your opinion of them changes and it can just affect you.

Why don't we have more wise users like you on here??? :stomp:

I find it weird too. I don't like teachers. I keep the student-teacher relationship limited to the school boundaries. Many a times I have been unfortunate enough to bump into my teachers in a mall or something.
Them: "Oh Mohammed what brings you here?"
Me: "Urmmm well....uhh... I was hunting elephants"
Them: :lolwut:
Original post by Hamoody
Why don't we have more wise users like you on here??? :stomp:

I find it weird too. I don't like teachers. I keep the student-teacher relationship limited to the school boundaries. Many a times I have been unfortunate enough to bump into my teachers in a mall or something.
Them: "Oh Mohammed what brings you here?"
Me: "Urmmm well....uhh... I was hunting elephants"
Them: :lolwut:

Me wise? :lol: that's a first. There needs to be more people like me. :biggrin: it's so weird because you know them from a professional prospective and never a personal, intimate one. I get that teachers are humans and have a personal life that isn't all strict etc but I don't want to get involved in that. Only time I've been on that situation is when a guy who went to my school came back as a mentor for a while, I bet it was weird for him to work alongside his former teachers. Again, I could never also work in the school I use to attend.
Original post by In2u
My English teacher was sending nudes to students by Facebook with fake name. No one knew it was him until a lot of parents got concerned so they reported that account to school.

Nudes??! OMG... :eek: :rofl:
No. Stalking is a bit odd.
Reply 8
Me wise? :lol: that's a first. There needs to be more people like me. :biggrin: it's so weird because you know them from a professional prospective and never a personal, intimate one. I get that teachers are humans and have a personal life that isn't all strict etc but I don't want to get involved in that. Only time I've been on that situation is when a guy who went to my school came back as a mentor for a while, I bet it was weird for him to work alongside his former teachers. Again, I could never also work in the school I use to attend.

hmm yeh its weird because my school has a lot of past pupils who now work here.. there is around 3 teachers who used to be students and then someone else who is like support... I want to go into teaching and am thinking of coming back to the school but then again if my old teachers were there then it would just feel wrong
Original post by fefssdf
hmm yeh its weird because my school has a lot of past pupils who now work here.. there is around 3 teachers who used to be students and then someone else who is like support... I want to go into teaching and am thinking of coming back to the school but then again if my old teachers were there then it would just feel wrong

That's something I could never do because my school is **** lol and I'd find it awkward so you are very brave if you are going to do that :biggrin:

I don't mind volunteering as a current student but not when I've left.
Everyone in my class did. My teacher used to be a sheriff omg.
Reply 11
Original post by ShiawaseNekox3
Nudes??! OMG... :eek: :rofl:

Yeah, he's now in jail for it :K:
That's something I could never do because my school is **** lol and I'd find it awkward so you are very brave if you are going to do that :biggrin:

I don't mind volunteering as a current student but not when I've left.

yeh true true and yeh I think I'm going to just try and work in some posh private school where theres like no behaviour issues ah
ive stalked everyone i can :smile: idk i dont find it creepy but interesting
Original post by In2u

I wish my GCSE English teacher did this :emo:
Original post by sfaraj
ive stalked everyone i can :smile: idk i dont find it creepy but interesting

i agree with you
We found our science teachers Instagram...
But she is soo safe, she moved to Dubai and we still contact her often.
She was really open to us... As in she told us everything and hang out with us as though she was a student.. She was only 10 years older than us and she was liviing that thug life...

For example, she sometimes talked about her teenage years
+
She was immensly caring about us, probably the best teacher I've ever had...
Original post by georgiapullmanxx
I'm such a stalker, I just find out that my History teacher's husbands name is Frederick and her maiden name used to be Belmont!!!!!

You make me feel like less of creep for stalking old classmates pages online :rofl:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
We found our science teachers Instagram...
But she is soo safe, she moved to Dubai and we still contact her often.
She was really open to us... As in she told us everything and hang out with us as though she was a student.. She was only 10 years older than us and she was liviing that thug life...

For example, she sometimes talked about her teenage years
+
She was immensly caring about us, probably the best teacher I've ever had...

I wish more teachers would be a bit more honest with their students ; I always think the best teachers are the ones willing to open up about their personal life as it just shows they've got a bit of a personality
honestly i though stalking was completely normal, i've stalked teachers, parents, friends, haters, cousins, co-workers, their friends, crushes, my friends crushes, people i've only met once...

Latest

Trending

Trending