The Student Room Group

Sad about Brexit? Move to Israel!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Absent Agent
I've already converted to Judaism and I'm only 26km far from Tel Aviv. :wink:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-YN4_YfkBkVQzJXYWJwYkJ1aGc/view?usp=sharing

Have you done IDF service?
Original post by TelAviv
This will likely count in your favour, but I think you need a certain level of Jewishness to be eligible for the Law of Return.

Boohoo! You'd think the sky was falling by the way some remainers are crying about it.
What parts in particular are "too good to be real"? The sushi part?

be jew

Sadly no, but you may keep/carry an assault rifle and/or pistol depending on where you live and your previous occupations.

[video="youtube;TeYg33hMyQc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeYg33hMyQc[/video]
Original post by TelAviv

Boring! The water supply thing got debunked ages ago as a burst pipe which affected anyone living in the area, including Israelis.
Yes, it's sad innocent Palestinians die but let's not play into Hamas' game and think Israel acts with a state-sponsored agenda of solely killing civillans.
As I've previously said, the best way for you to make a difference is to come on over!

Jesus, when faced with the fact that the Israelis are slaughtering the Palestinians, all you can say is "boring!"?

How disgusting. I've always wondered what some of the Israeli citizens may think of it, but I guess for you ignorance is bliss.
Original post by flyingpanda
Jesus, when faced with the fact that the Israelis are slaughtering the Palestinians, all you can say is "boring!"?

Your primitive anti-Israel rhetoric also is boring. :cool:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TelAviv
Have you done IDF service?

I thought your task was to figure that out?

Spoiler

I thought your task was to figure that out?

Spoiler

Israel Defence Force, also known as Tzahal in Hebrew

They wear green uniform, carry guns and are a major part of Israeli life considering most people do national service...

Are you trolling me? :O
Original post by TelAviv
Israel Defence Force, also known as Tzahal in Hebrew

They wear green uniform, carry guns and are a major part of Israeli life considering most people do national service...

Are you trolling me? :O

You might very well be underestimating my computing skills as a quick internet search does explain what IDF means, but I take that as a sign of kindness. :wink:

No, I was just challenging you (you don't like challenges?). Of course, that's off topic here and I hope you don't mind my spamming your thread but it helps bumping your thread and getting more replies about your own subject matter. :tongue:
You might very well be underestimating my computing skills as a quick internet search does explain what IDF means, but I take that as a sign of kindness. :wink:

No, I was just challenging you (you don't like challenges?). Of course, that's off topic here and I hope you don't mind my spamming your thread but it helps bumping your thread and getting more replies about your own subject matter. :tongue:

I have now done a Mossad analysis of your TSR account. It has shown you to be a simple goyim who likes their anime and chemistry!

Foolish goyim, your challenge has backfired and now we come for you with drones and secret agents

Spoiler

Did somebody say Goyim?

Fear not! We've arrived!

You are trespassing in a Mossad controlled thread. All Hamas agents please leave.

!שלום עליכם
LABAYKA YA NASRALLAH :fuhrer:
I'm joking pls don't kill me :sad:
Original post by Gora The Xplorer

Oyyyyyyy Veyyyyyyyyy
Original post by admonit
Your primitive anti-Israel rhetoric also is boring. :cool:

Difference between Anti-Israel and Anti Terrorism.
Cant hide behind government or religion to hide or pardon War crimes and Oppression.
Personally I think from the start it has been a major crime, but this was partly the UK's fault.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TelAviv
I have now done a Mossad analysis of your TSR account. It has shown you to be a simple goyim who likes their anime and chemistry!

Foolish goyim, your challenge has backfired and now we come for you with drones and secret agents

Spoiler

Well, at the time I didn't claim to be a Jew as that would make my point biased. Also, why do you call me a goyim when I've literally spend numerous hours reading deep old Hebrew Scriptures?

Thanks for letting me know! I did have a secret faith that you will not finally harm me. :wink:
Oy vey! Your Jewish tricks don't work on me!

ha mossad will get you now

Also, why do you call me a goyim

because it is funny :giggle::giggle::giggle:
Original post by TelAviv
ha mossad will get you now

can't Torah the Gora :biggrin:
Reply 77
I'm delighted with Brexit, but I would still seriously consider moving to Israel. It's an amazing country.
can't Torah the Gora :biggrin:

I've literally spent 3 hours thinking for some witty remark to counter this with

Failed :frown:
Original post by AperfectBalance
Difference between Anti-Israel and Anti Terrorism.

It's easier than to distinguish between squirrel and piano.
Anti-Israel means support of terrorism.
Anti-terrorism means pro-Israel.
Also nice to see capital letter in the word "terrorism". :cool:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending