The Student Room Group

best chromebook for A2 student in 2016-17?

I'm about to start A2 which means a lot of essays and coursework (yipee!). I figured a chromebook is the best way to go because it's cheapish and is essentially made for students. I have been looking around for Chromebooks and it's between the Toshiba Chromebook 2 and the ASUS C201. I'd like a decent screen but also really good battery. Recommendation/alternative?
Original post by EKyiet123
I'm about to start A2 which means a lot of essays and coursework (yipee!). I figured a chromebook is the best way to go because it's cheapish and is essentially made for students. I have been looking around for Chromebooks and it's between the Toshiba Chromebook 2 and the ASUS C201. I'd like a decent screen but also really good battery. Recommendation/alternative?

Use a pen and paper instead
Reply 2
Original post by junayd1998
Use a pen and paper instead

Haha i wish but our school is trying to move us more towards using google classroom and besides it will mean that i get work done faster and i won't be using up an entire tree's worth of paper in essays and coursework.

I have a HP chromebook and it's amazing :smile:
Original post by emiloujess

Would still recommend a pen and paper.
Original post by junayd1998
Would still recommend a pen and paper.

OP wasn't asking that though were they?? 😂 Jeez.
OP wasn't asking that though were they?? 😂 Jeez.

Paper and pen for lyfe
Reply 7

What model is it?
What model is it?

HP Chromebook 14-x000na 😊
Reply 9
HP Chromebook 14-x000na 😊

Great will look it up. Thanks!!