The Student Room Group

Who thinks they look cool?

I think I look really cool.
Today I had a haircut and my blonde hair now looks really rock and roll- it's up to my shoulders and has that scruffy rock look about it. (I am a girl by the way). People say I have a really 'cool' look about me and when I look at myself in the mirror I just think I look so cool and hot and I just love my new hair and I just can't stop looking at myself in the mirror.
Who else has ever been in this situation? Who else has had this feeling that they look so good and cool?
I think everyone should just love themselves and be happy! Everyone should just accept who they are and be happy about who they are! :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Is this Awesome Genius? :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
Is this Awesome Genius? :colonhash:

:s-smilie: Who's that?
Reply 3
I'm sure even this guy thinks he looks cool.

So it's a very misleading question :smile:
Yes when I wear makeup and my outfits on point.
I wanna dye my hair white but I'm too scared to mess it up
Original post by Hamoody
I'm sure even this guy thinks he looks cool.

So it's a very misleading question :smile:

Lol yeah. Good point. :smile:
Myself.
Original post by TreeFellOnMe
I wanna dye my hair white but I'm too scared to mess it up

Go for it if you really want to!!!! Although you should be happy with your normal hair colour.
Also... why white? I'm not saying that theres anything bad with white hair. I think it would look very different and quirky which is cool :tongue:
Original post by cookie123456789
Go for it if you really want to!!!! Although you should be happy with your normal hair colour.
Also... why white? I'm not saying that theres anything bad with white hair. I think it would look very different and quirky which is cool :tongue:

The people who can pull it off look the coolest; and I just like the feel of it, mysterious.
Original post by TreeFellOnMe
The people who can pull it off look the coolest; and I just like the feel of it, mysterious.

Yeah, I'm sure you can pull it off.:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest