The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing late application 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nickisams2012
at least our applications get priority over clearing. just have to be Patient. not easy at all lol

I cant be patieeent :'(
at least our applications get priority over clearing. just have to be Patient. not easy at all lol

One of my applications to hertfordshire was rejected today as "the course was now full" :'(
Original post by helloooo46
One of my applications to hertfordshire was rejected today as "the course was now full" :'(

oh no that's a shame.
how many more you got left?
oh no that's a shame.
how many more you got left?

another four but im worried that they will all answer the same :/
another four but im worried that they will all answer the same :/

I would of thought they would of told you when you called though? fingers crossed for you
I would of thought they would of told you when you called though? fingers crossed for you

I know! i called at least twice and spoke to different people and asked if i had a chance and they said they encouraged me to apply :/
I know! i called at least twice and spoke to different people and asked if i had a chance and they said they encouraged me to apply :/

that's a shame let's hope some of the others get back to you.

I'm sat here wondering when they would do interviews as time is running out now
that's a shame let's hope some of the others get back to you.

I'm sat here wondering when they would do interviews as time is running out now

Yeah hopefully! And yep, theyre doing interviews a few unis have told me that even in clearing they will do interviews :/
Yeah hopefully! And yep, theyre doing interviews a few unis have told me that even in clearing they will do interviews :/

I wonder if they are waiting till close of play tomorrow as last orders on applications? wonder when the interviews might be? trying to find a thread on late applications about it lol
I wonder if they are waiting till close of play tomorrow as last orders on applications? wonder when the interviews might be? trying to find a thread on late applications about it lol

Ive just got an invitation to attend an interview at Kings!! its in july :biggrin:
Ive just got an invitation to attend an interview at Kings!! its in july :biggrin:

omg omg omg how exciting for you 😀

did you get an email from UCAS?
when is the interview?
omg omg omg how exciting for you 😀

did you get an email from UCAS?
when is the interview?

I know i know!! id have to sit an interview and two tests though :s-smilie:
Its the 20th of july and no, it hasnt gone through UCAS - I was invited through their own personal application portal - so nervous!
I know i know!! id have to sit an interview and two tests though :s-smilie:
Its the 20th of july and no, it hasnt gone through UCAS - I was invited through their own personal application portal - so nervous!

pm u
pm u

pm-ed you back, did you get it?
pm-ed you back, did you get it?

I have indeed
I have an interview tomorrow at Chester university and I cannot believe how nervous I feel. I am normally so calm, but have felt physically sick since yesterday. My stomach is churning and my head is banging. I have revised the material, but when saying it out loud to myself my mind just keeps going blank. I normally absorb like a sponge. I think I just want this too much now and I am putting myself under far too much pressure. Its crazy. Hopefully I will get 'some' sleep, ready to give it my best shot tomorrow. Please wish me luck xx
Original post by liveyourdream
I have an interview tomorrow at Chester university and I cannot believe how nervous I feel. I am normally so calm, but have felt physically sick since yesterday. My stomach is churning and my head is banging. I have revised the material, but when saying it out loud to myself my mind just keeps going blank. I normally absorb like a sponge. I think I just want this too much now and I am putting myself under far too much pressure. Its crazy. Hopefully I will get 'some' sleep, ready to give it my best shot tomorrow. Please wish me luck xx

good luck. remember breathe and smile!

there going to expect you to be nervous so just try chill now and try sleep. if your brain on overdrive try listening to a podcast or something so you concentrate on that. let me know how's ou get on 😀
good luck. remember breathe and smile!

there going to expect you to be nervous so just try chill now and try sleep. if your brain on overdrive try listening to a podcast or something so you concentrate on that. let me know how's ou get on 😀

Thank you for reply. Think I have done as much reading and maths revision as I possibly can, so definitely going to bed now in the hope a good nights sleep will help me out. Hoping it's not as intense as I am imagining, as I also have an interview next week at Edge Hill lol

Will let you know how I get on tomorrow xx
Reply 78

You'll do great! I was terrified before mine too, but just go in knowing you've done as much as you can. The interview for me felt very intense and is certainly pressurised - but if it's meant to be it will, and I'm sure given everything you've done already you're starting off strong.
Best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you for reply. Think I have done as much reading and maths revision as I possibly can, so definitely going to bed now in the hope a good nights sleep will help me out. Hoping it's not as intense as I am imagining, as I also have an interview next week at Edge Hill lol

Will let you know how I get on tomorrow xx

how was it x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending