The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Me wise? :lol: that's a first. There needs to be more people like me. :biggrin: it's so weird because you know them from a professional prospective and never a personal, intimate one. I get that teachers are humans and have a personal life that isn't all strict etc but I don't want to get involved in that. Only time I've been on that situation is when a guy who went to my school came back as a mentor for a while, I bet it was weird for him to work alongside his former teachers. Again, I could never also work in the school I use to attend.

Exaaaccctllyyyyyyyy :lol: I wouldn't want to interrupt or go into their private lives no matter if my teacher was Lady Gaga :colonhash:
:talkhand:

Yuck working in the school he left? :puke: Cringe I swear :talkhand:
Original post by Hamoody
Exaaaccctllyyyyyyyy :lol: I wouldn't want to interrupt or go into their private lives no matter if my teacher was Lady Gaga :colonhash:

NGL.... That would make me interrupt her even more LMAO :rofl:
No, but I was add a function and one of my old teachers was there just casually and she was like my you have got big :u:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
NGL.... That would make me interrupt her even more LMAO :rofl:

Bruh :colonhash:
And I'm sure she'd reply with "I'm kinda busy, k-kinda busy, stop calling stop calling I don't wanna talk anymore"
Original post by Hamoody
And I'm sure she'd reply with "I'm kinda busy, k-kinda busy, stop calling stop calling I don't wanna talk anymore"

:rofl: :laugh: I can't breathe..... :biggrin: PRSOM
Original post by Hamoody

+
Thnx for making my day...
I appreciate it Uncle :biggrin:
Looking at someone's FB page is not stalking. People put stuff on FB because they want other people to look at it. They have some sort of need to have a public presence to prove to others that they exist and should be accepted.
I actually found one of my teachers social media account. It was interesting to find out more about his personal life...I found out that he makes music and sells them on itunes:rofl: He's relationships including the ones with his parents and he's current partner. Nice to know he's views on some, slightly controversial topics.

Very interesting to see what teachers get up to in their spare time.
Original post by In2u
My English teacher was sending nudes to students by Facebook with fake name. No one knew it was him until a lot of parents got concerned so they reported that account to school.

That's so messed up lool
Reply 49
Original post by Zargabaath
I wish my GCSE English teacher did this :emo:

No, better not... Because this is the reason why my school now wants to ban skirts for girls due to male staff looking at them too sexually... I think this is so unfair!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hamoody

Hahah I know! :lol: he gets stick because he worked where he used to go, people make fun of him and they say he's deluded which tbh, he totally is as who could work where they went to school?
Reply 51
Original post by queen-bee
wtf??? :puke:

He was still young - only about 22-23 years old. He came to work in my school right after he graduated for his teaching degree & ****ed it up within 3 months
How is stalking anybody 'normal'?

Our teachers would add us/accept us on FB after us or they left.
Original post by In2u
No, better not... Because this is the reason why my school now wants to ban skirts for girls due to male staff looking at them too sexually... I think this is so unfair!!

Wait, what? :lol:
That's so OTT lmao, if parents are that concerned they should just make sure their kids don't wear skirts smh

Still, my english teacher was fit af. She looked like a less innocent Taylor Swift :coma:
Reply 54
Original post by Zargabaath
Wait, what? :lol:
That's so OTT lmao, if parents are that concerned they should just make sure their kids don't wear skirts smh

Still, my english teacher was fit af. She looked like a less innocent Taylor Swift :coma:

My English teacher was a male. However he sent nudes to boys as well. :colondollar: It was the head teacher who wanted to ban the skirts, not parents. I am sure parents would be very mad about this rule.
Reply 55
Just realized I already posted about this lol

I didn’t know what to right I was actually very embarrassed though this whole thing trying to make it seem innocent lol but I know it’s not I’m trying ok.... And I ended up deleting all of it and restarting twice! Added a little humor so you don’t think I’m some sicko. I might be XD..I do stalk I’m the type of girl who is shy at school very tall. But on other sides of school I am am a stalker......Any better word for stalker? But I am also the type to have a stalker relationship with my crushes AND maybe people I like... no ok you got me. my first day of kindergarten I met this teacher..she had black hair a white shirt and some pants or a skirt. Guess what I said. MOM LOOK HOW PRETTY SHE IS! And that’s basically when it started not really..fast forward to 3 grade. I didn’t know it yet but as you can tell yes yes yes yessss I’m embarrassed to say it but what your thinking is correct. Whenever I saw her I got kinda embarrassed for some reason. But when I went into 5 grade and I was officially in middle school I missed her and I became anxious to see her. I kinda liked the excitement of being embarrassed or just adrenaline or something I felt that with her and it was like a game kinda but I...i don’t know...when I got to see my first teacher in 5 grade I said something similar MISS MARSDEN? Yes my kindergarten teachers name was miss.Marsden. But I realized it was someone else like miss.L just in case someone saw this who was one of my teachers I wanna keep names a little privet. But ima just say it anyway miss.Lund looked so much like her. And I got that same reaction a few months later when I would get embarrassed and everything would slow down when she got in my classroom for a mint. I’m not explaining. It’s a reward for being on time to school. But anyway Yes that was the normal sign of lOvE...no I’m joking *maybe* yeah ok I’m really not 😶😶😶 ok and I realized it was not normal...yeah ok I already knew it. But anyway I guess I’m strange I kinda act all nervous being around her and I did whatever she asked on homework. But with other teachers it was different I am weird I know. It was like I liked trying to get her attention but to nervous to accomplish it. *wow a grown up word*. And I liked that maybe she could see me looking at her then away it sounds more wrong then it actually was. But I try not to look at her at all to play sky actually no I am just shy towards her. I knew it was bad but it’s like I like not being able to like someone...which is a problem for me she is married *yayyyy* to a dumb ken guy and my kindergarten teacher is married to a stupid Kevin guy * jealous? Yes! she has a kid *yayyyy just like any other person I like *yayy* ok I’m lying *yayyy* but anyway should I say it? No you already know. I only stalk for that reason I’m rebelling and I can’t stop XD wow great title for a movie hmmm 🤔. But I’ve seen some new side affects of this. Lol whenever she is near I feel a breeze but everything is so slow but then it’s fast but it’s slow at the same time without looking at her face I know who it is just by walking. I already have very great hearing but I’m slightly faded hearing for the high heels noise of the ground. Lol so most of my attention is actually on that. It’s nice being able to tell someone but I haven’t really told you about the stalking yet...since you already know I like being not able to do something I hate not being able to do something at all if that makes any sense. I haven’t seen my kindergarten teacher in awhile and I can't do anything so I actually had to stalk...I’m running out of things to stalk of actually the most I do is look on Pinterest but one problem is I think I’m jealous....they look so pretty and I’m like....a cow next to them not weight wise but I feel like a cow sorry cows they are cute but I wouldn’t wanna be standing in my own poop. And whenever I see them looking at keto and fitness ok maybe it is the weight lol. I feel annoyed I’m like thinking in my head. UGH YOUR PERFECT ALREADY you don’t need any of that. Lol still do. And it’s still the same to this day dun dun Dunn.I think why I put so much of my information or whatever is because I actually secretly want them to read it Alright I need some help lollllll
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 56
I’m not gonna post anonymously because I secretly actually want everybody to know O-O help.
Yes the problem is I have and still do stalk teachers probably because................does it give it away yet........?.......yeah I do. I do like them but one thingy I don’t need is for you to reply on this so that my teachers get a email about this but anyway

I am a shy person usually. I normally fiddle with my hands a lot sitting down but sometimes it’s a it’ll at for a act you’ll know why later. But anyway I am very tall for my age and you would just know by looking at me. I am also the shortest in my family range 6ft to 8ft or 7ft. My family has always had a history for not going to collage but I am actually adopted. I met my kindergarten teacher when I was 5 years old I said to her “wow your so pretty” that’s the first thing I actually said to her lol. I was also wearing a Elsa hat thing it didn’t even match my hair color -.- I have dark brown hair. And looking back I looked ugly wearing that wig. Fast forwarding to 3 grade...about the time I felt a little nervous when I saw my kindergarten teacher around the hall. I would act normal but I was dying in the inside lol I didn’t understand at all. But I feel I secretly knew what was going on. When I left and it was now almost middle school which is 5grade I started wanting to see her again.
But anyway now fast forward to the first time I met a teacher in 5 grade what I said was miss marsden?” But turns out it was actually just another teacher miss. Lund I remember feeling embarrassed but she was also pretty XD yeah your starting to catch on. Miss.Lund and miss. Marsden are very similar same heigh almost and both have last names starting with the same letter. I mean the last names they were born from like aceto and axlrod now are marsden and Lund. I actually think they are fimular also cuz of there hair. They both have black hair I think I like black hair on people *trying to sound innocent* anywayyy uhm hmm yeah.......so another roller costar same one where I can’t stop there is always a Miss.Marsden lol but in high school and next year I’m 2022 I don’t know how things will work. When I can have something it’s like I think it’s a game kinda and no I don’t mean cars I’m 12 here and I probably will regret writing this later. I mean if I can’t you know it’s fun but when the game ends ugh I’m horrible at explaining -.- what I’m trying to say it that i am more nervous for when miss Lund is gone if that makes sense and miss Marsden ):
Favorite teachers of all time

And I secretly not so secret but I do...you know they are just so nice.
Actually I don’t think I said much about stalking I kinda forgot when I was thinking all about what they were like but trust me that’s when I think I’ll stalk more when I can’t see them anymore. Yuck no matter how I phrase it it comes out dirty or something bahhaha anyway bye
(edited 2 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending