The Student Room Group

Racism on Manchester Tram

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jee1
HAHAH you're obviously not so very clever yourself, and I'll say it again this has nothing to do with the Eu referendum the guy was being a racist idiot. So now I don't have time for trolls, go and find someone else to troll BYE

Blah blah blah blah blah when someone calls you a troll for disagreeing with them you know they're desperate to win the argument they're clearly losing.

Again you and little miss op refuse to acknowledge the obvious connection because you're not equipped enough to discuss it.It's like you're ****ing scared to get into it?

I tagged you showing you several of the comments on THIS video connecting this video to Brexit. If you can't see I'm commenting on that, then by all means start the playground insults like a dunce.You never had a leg to stand on I could barely read this post from you the desperate "HAHHA" made me cringe. Bye yourself.
Original post by NerradCFCB
Rather Unfortunate for them

Well I sure hope they get the book thrown at them :smile:
I've been on that tram. And I've been on other trams when violence has kicked off (in that case, purely a fight between drunks) and quite frankly, as cowardly as it may sound, I wouldn't want to get involved.

Little pricks like that exist everywhere, but in Manchester there's not an unreasonable chance that the numpty has a knife.

Words aren't nice, sure. But getting assaulted is worse.

It was right in the city centre, tram driver should have a hotline to the police who will have had a patrol nearby. Should have held them at the stop and got them dealt with straightaway.

Also would be astonished if the 3 plebs involved had any idea about the referendum. They're just idiots.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Alba2013
Well I sure hope they get the book thrown at them :smile:

lol the book? For what? Shouting and sprinkling beer. Pretty brave seeing as they did this to someone twice their size.
Original post by Drewski
I've been on that tram. And I've been on other trams when violence has kicked off (in that case, purely a fight between drunks) and quite frankly, as cowardly as it may sound, I wouldn't want to get involved.

Little pricks like that exist everywhere, but in Manchester there's not an unreasonable chance that the numpty has a knife.

Words aren't nice, sure. But getting assaulted is worse.

It was right in the city centre, tram driver should have a hotline to the police who will have had a patrol nearby. Should have held them at the stop and got them dealt with straightaway.

That big lad they "assaulted" didn't even bother to defend himself against them nor restrain them lool
Because of how every single person on that tram "handled" the situation, they could've actually got off not that probably an ASBO violation for this is new to them I bet
Original post by 0to100
lol the book? For what? Shouting and sprinkling beer. Pretty brave seeing as they did this to someone twice their size.

Yes, shouting and sprinkling beer... Don't quote me again you clown.
Original post by 0to100
That big lad they "assaulted" didn't even bother to defend himself against them nor restrain them lool
Because of how every single person on that tram "handled" the situation, they could've actually got off not that probably an ASBO violation for this is new to them I bet

Want to try that again in English?
Yes, shouting and sprinkling beer... Don't quote me again you clown.

I will quote you. They won't get "the book" for that. Maybe an asbo.

Original post by Drewski
Want to try that again in English?

It was in English, don't try to act hard come on. You're probably an underweight weasel in real life, don't do this.
Just in case you really are illiterate: they "assaulted" a really muscular guy with the beer. Maybe you didn't see the video :rolleyes: but he didn't do anything. Because he didn't do anything, they got off for a while. They weren't proactive about getting justice at all. That's the biggest shame, not just those lad's behaviour. :h:
Original post by 0to100
I will quote you. They won't get "the book" for that. Maybe an asbo.

Oh no, that might impact them getting a job in the future! Oh wait..
Oh no, that might impact them getting a job in the future! Oh wait..

Nah ASDA will take them, don't worry about their future. I'm glad you've moved on from saying they'll "get the book" though. Be realistic, and stop over exaggerating what they did with your sjw nonsense :rolleyes:
Reply 52
Original post by gladders

'the beatings will continue until morale improves'?

nicked
Racists are Brexit voters. What is the surprise?
Original post by 0to100
Nah ASDA will take them, don't worry about their future. I'm glad you've moved on from saying they'll "get the book" though. Be realistic, and stop over exaggerating what they did with your sjw nonsense :rolleyes:

Yes, they do look the hard working type.
Original post by DorianGrayism
Racists are Brexit voters. What is the surprise?

Racists are everywhere. Not just within the brexit vote.
Original post by 0to100

It was in English, don't try to act hard come on. You're probably an underweight weasel in real life, don't do this.
Just in case you really are illiterate: they "assaulted" a really muscular guy with the beer. Maybe you didn't see the video :rolleyes: but he didn't do anything. Because he didn't do anything, they got off for a while. They weren't proactive about getting justice at all. That's the biggest shame, not just those lad's behaviour. :h:

It wasn't well written, I didn't understand what you meant. I do now.

Yes, they didn't do much (it was a packed commuter tram, there wasn't much space to move around) and like I said in my previous post, I don't blame them for not getting involved. They're Manchester scrotes, I see 20 of them a day.
The big guy showed great restraint in not going after them.
Original post by 0to100
Racists are everywhere. Not just within the brexit vote.

Lol. Yeh. Well, a racist would say that.
Original post by DorianGrayism
Lol. Yeh. Well, a racist would say that.

Calling me racist without knowing me? This could be grounds to report you but I'm not as petty as most remainers.

Original post by Drewski
It wasn't well written, I didn't understand what you meant. I do now.

Yes, they didn't do much (it was a packed commuter tram, there wasn't much space to move around) and like I said in my previous post, I don't blame them for not getting involved. They're Manchester scrotes, I see 20 of them a day.
The big guy showed great restraint in not going after them.

There was enough space for him to barge over to the door after other people decided to step in...finally lol. But he did nothing when they tossed the beer? Despite size difference? And yea the "attackers" did a legger so he probably didn't report them did he? He should've used his size to restrain them like a real hero. He can get all wound up when they toss little sprinkles of beer but says nothing when the man is verbally abused with slurs? :rolleyes:
Reply 59
Anti unrestricted immigration =/= anti immigrant

Unrestricted immigration that leads to widespread ethnic tensions, ghettoisation and parallel societies developing, eventually leading to mass expulsions or ethnic cleansing = anti immigrant
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending