The Student Room Group

Girls leading guys on ?

Scroll to see replies

**** it I'll bite. When did they break up?
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
I meant flirting*

Lol. Why would I flirt with a girl if she's with someone ? To me its not right if I did that. So I eased off the flirting.
Original post by Anonymous
Lol. Why would I flirt with a girl if she's with someone ? To me its not right if I did that. So I eased off the flirting.

I've never cheated on a girl, but if she's being flirty with you, it's up to her to shut you down. With all due respect, she sounds a woman of poor morals, so go have some fun, but don't get attached or expect her to be a good wife or mother to your babies.
I've never cheated on a girl, but if she's being flirty with you, it's up to her to shut you down. With all due respect, she sounds a woman of poor morals, so go have some fun, but don't get attached or expect her to be a good wife or mother to your babies.

Ive already spoke to her about it lol. Everyone says that she seems like she has bad morals but she seems a nice person lol. She says she didnt realise she was flirting.

But I dont want to go out with her, like I said I lost interest. I want something that will last. I just wanted to come to an understanding which is why I started a thread.
Ive already spoke to her about it lol. Everyone says that she seems like she has bad morals but she seems a nice person lol. She says she didnt realise she was flirting.

But I dont want to go out with her, like I said I lost interest. I want something that will last. I just wanted to come to an understanding which is why I started a thread.

It's obvious plausible deniability

''I'm not interested'' = leave her alone

Sometimes people just say they have a partner or that they didn't realise they were flirting because they want to be lead astray rather than have to take responsibility.
It's obvious plausible deniability

''I'm not interested'' = leave her alone

Sometimes people just say they have a partner or that they didn't realise they were flirting because they want to be lead astray rather than have to take responsibility.

I dont get you lol. What do you mean 'they want to be lead astray rather than have to take responsibility'.

You think she's in denial which is why she was apologetic
I dont get you lol. What do you mean 'they want to be lead astray rather than have to take responsibility'.

You think she's in denial which is why she was apologetic

She's a bad girl and she wants to bang. If she's flirting, sending you selfies and generally attention seeking she has some interest in you, all the stuff about bf's, gf's, not knowing she's being flirty is her way of making herself feel better about herself.
She's a bad girl and she wants to bang. If she's flirting, sending you selfies and generally attention seeking she has some interest in you, all the stuff about bf's, gf's, not knowing she's being flirty is her way of making herself feel better about herself.

True but I did put her in her place for that, I gave her a telling off saying she shouldnt do that if she's with someone lol. Not something she was expecting. Like I said im going to leave it as I cant be asked with someone like that.
True but I did put her in her place for that, I gave her a telling off saying she shouldnt do that if she's with someone lol. Not something she was expecting. Like I said im going to leave it as I cant be asked with someone like that.

that's fair if you're looking for something meaningful
if you get lead on by a girl you're a phaggot haha
Original post by Desi123
She's a sloot.disregard

Lold. Are you a miscer?
Reply 31
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Lold. Are you a miscer?

unaware

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending