The Student Room Group

Racism on Manchester Tram

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100

Again you deny that racism was a huge thing beforehand. *

Lol. No, I didn't. You are literally making things up as you are going along.

It didn't go up 54% from 0.....that would still be 0.
Original post by DorianGrayism
Lol. Thanks for clearing that up. My degree in Maths couldn't handle it.

Yeh, I mean if I have a 100,000 pounds and it goes up by 54%..

That is barely anything.

I only have 154,000 at the end. LOL.

I'll repeat this since I knew your scared desperate ass would predictably ignore it:

Again you deny that racism was a huge thing beforehand. All those sanctimonious Remainers care sooo much about racism and equality and the economy right? Lol but did they care when black people and migrants from EU and Africa and Asia and generations were living in poverty, because Cameron and his pals were cutting their pay, cutting their benefits, raising tuition fees, cutting loans, homelessness rising right under their noses? No! They didn't give a ****! But they give a **** NOW? Oh yea sure. Now that they've got leavers and presumed leavers to hide behind! Now they wanna act all noble on the internet, "ooh vote remain, not leave,m don't be racist, they're racist, not us." Gtfoh. And all those Remainer celebs right? Only caring about how it'll cost them to travel to a photo shoot in Prague

And now I know what type of person I'm speaking to.
Nothing to say right? Yea exactly. You wanna bicker about pointless **** like brexit this, % that. Not racism, though, says the animal who keeps trolling me about being racist all because of my vote?! Hypocritically biased you are. And it shows your ignorance as well. There's many complex features to voting either way. And all you 'care" about is the racism propaganda and "let me post % to make it look credible when truth is I know and care about **** all."
****ing ridiculous this lot! They wanna troll you about being racist yea but then when you mention the RACISM that was ALREADY HERE BEFORE UNDER CAMERON WHO WANTED TO REMAIN right. Then all of a sudden they don't wanna discuss RACISM. it's SO easy to just repeat accuse Leavers as racist and presume racists as Leavers. but when it comes down to an actual discussion ABOUT racism and their same exact claims...crickets!!

Priceless :nah:

"Brexit ****ed the economy" these head in the clouds up their arses remainers cry.

It was ALREADY in shambles!! Homelessness up, tuition fees up, salaries and pay down, loans down though!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
I'll repeat this since I knew your scared desperate ass would predictably ignore it:

Again you deny that racism was a huge thing beforehand.

Well, the problem is that your first sentence is wrong.

I didn't deny it was a huge thing.

It is an even bigger problem now with a 54% increase in incidents.
Original post by Drewski
Only the stupid think racism doesn't exist.

Only the blind think it only started last week.

You're in the latter camp.

But I don't think it started last week. I just accept that hate crime has risen by 57% since last week.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-hate-crime-racism-reports-eu-referendum-latest-a7106116.html
Original post by 0to100
****ing ridiculous this lot! They wanna troll you about being racist yea but then when you mention the racism that was already here before under cameron who wanted to remain right. Then all of a sudden they don't wanna discuss racism. It's so easy to just repeat accuse leavers as racist and presume racists as leavers. But when it comes down to an actual discussion about racism and their same exact claims...crickets!!

Priceless :nah:

"brexit ****ed the economy" these head in the clouds up their arses remainers cry.

It was already in shambles!! Homelessness up, tuition fees up, salaries and pay down, loans down though!!

hate crime has gone up by 57%

it's not complicated

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-hate-crime-racism-reports-eu-referendum-latest-a7106116.html
Original post by BasicMistake
No rebuttal?

Where's yours genius? I tagged you in my rebuttal hotshot.
copout.

you

Original post by JordanL_
stupidness

can't
handle it.

You both are still dodging the bit about racism, despite it being your biggest and only claims against leavers. Can't handle the truth? Still wanna harp on about percentages. There's always been hatred, always been poverty. You two are losers I swear.
Original post by 0to100
you

can't
handle it.

You both are still dodging the bit about racism, despite it being your biggest and only claims against leavers. Can't handle the truth? Still wanna harp on about percentages. There's always been hatred, always been poverty. You two are losers I swear.

Lol. Yeh, I mean, you are doing wonders to defeat the "myth" about Brexiters and racists.
Original post by 0to100
Where's yours genius? I tagged you in my rebuttal hotshot.

I offered an explanation for the undeniable increase in racist incidents since the EU referendum. You haven't given any reason as to why my interpretation may be wrong.

Here, let me hold your hand. Your 'rebuttal' consisted of a load of waffle about how Remainers didn't believe racism existed beforehand and how a 54% increase isn't significant. Please explain how you extrapolated from my post that I didn't care about racism prior to Brexit?
Original post by BasicMistake
Please explain how you extrapolated from my post that I didn't care about racism prior to Brexit?

Because your 1st post was deflecting the reality about the racism and poor economy and lack of socioeconomic equality that existed before breixt, saying the aforementioned was caused or reflected or exacerbated by brexit. :rolleyes:

And lmao about you calling the reality "waffle." Just another playground insult to deny the truth.

Lol. Yeh, I mean, you are doing wonders to defeat the "myth" about Brexiters and racists.

Oh shut up you're the most unintelligent windbag I've come across in this discussion yet. With your arrogant delusions of grandeur. :rolleyes:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
you

can't
handle it.

My only claim was that hate crime has gone up, and hate crime has gone up, so...............????????????
Original post by 0to100

Oh shut up you're the most unintelligent windbag I've come across in this discussion yet. With your arrogant delusions of grandeur. :rolleyes:

Yeh, I mean talking about the 57% rise in racist attacks by mainly White Nationalists sounds very grand and all that.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
Because your 1st post was deflecting the reality about the racism and poor economy and lack of socioeconomic equality that existed before breixt, saying the aforementioned was caused or reflected or exacerbated by brexit. :rolleyes:

And lmao about you calling the reality "waffle." Just another playground insult to deny the truth.

My initial post described the increase in racist incidents and not an increase in xenophobic sentiment in a population. The former can rise even if the latter doesn't. My exact words were 'Brexit has led xenophobes into thinking...' and not 'Brexit has created xenophobes'. Comprehension really isn't your forte is it? You are, for some bizarre reason, denying that the increase in these incidents aren't by chance.

I called your post waffle because of it's useless and baseless generalisations about Remain supporters. Note I have not attacked Leave voters at all in my posts because I have something called empathy.
I saw a racist flag on a white van which drove past me today. Awful scenes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending