The Student Room Group

I was planning on doing a free MA in Sweden but...Brexit?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Manchester_123
Why not? I feel like I am living in 1939 Nazi Germany, it feels exactly like that. I do not see a difference between the brexit regime and Nazi regime. So we are effectively refugees

Cause while Boris and Farage are certainly gassy littler ****ers they aren't that lethal.
Original post by Saoirse:3
Cause while Boris and Farage are certainly gassy littler ****ers they aren't that lethal.

I disagree completely. I see no difference between Boris, Farage and Hitler. Please point the differences out if any exist
I disagree completely. I see no difference between Boris, Farage and Hitler. Please point the differences out if any exist

Gove is a ****. Boris is a manipulative self-serving egotist. Hitler was a genocidal fascist responsible for one of the greatest atrocities in human history.
Original post by Saoirse:3
Gove is a ****. Boris is a manipulative self-serving egotist. Hitler was a genocidal fascist responsible for one of the greatest atrocities in human history.

And Boris/Gove/Farage will not be responsible for the next greatest mass genocide? You are not really making a compelling argument. As it stands them 3 are completely identical to hitler
And Boris/Gove/Farage will not be responsible for the next greatest mass genocide? You are not really making a compelling argument. As it stands them 3 are completely identical to hitler

Well, no way to guarentee you won't be either so I guess you're at least Mussollini.
http://www.scholars4dev.com/4031/list-of-european-countries-with-tuition-freelow-tuition-universities-colleges/

The quickest and easiest thing to do would be to just pick up the phone and call the universities that you are interested in. Simples.
Reply 26
Original post by post-grad-u-ate
I get the feeling that if you are there for over 90 days then the visa is to officiate what you are doing in the country so that the government have record of it and you have evidence of granted permission to do so.

your first link says "As an EU citizen you have the right to work, study or live in Sweden without a residence permit.You also have the right to start and operate a private business.", i.e. you don't need a visa to live/work/study there. You're probably referring to "You must register your - right of residence - with the Swedish Tax Agency within 90 days of arrival in Sweden.". Registering is not the same as applying for visa. For example, in Germany, you have to register with your local resident's office as well but just because every German has to do the same.
The second link actually says that you need to apply for a visa if you're from a country from outside the EU.

Freedom of movement of people means that you don't have to apply for residence permit of any kind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending