The Student Room Group

Girl lead me on ? Did I do the right thing ?

So I liked this girl and she would flirt me and snapchat/message me often, sometimes everyday. She then told me she had a boyfriend and I told her that it was wrong of her to flirt and talk to me they way she did. She apologized and wanted to be friends.

Now we talk, normally at work, however im begining to think she did lead me on when she was flirting with me when she had a bf. She seemed quiet at work the other the day. Now she keeps on snap chatting me but I just keep on ignoring her. Do you think its right, ignoring her.

I just dont think its right flirting with other guys when your in a relationship.
Reply 1
Good that you told her to stop but it just sounds like she's mass sending snap chats to her friends? I don't think she's still trying to flirt with you.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
Good that you told her to stop but it just sounds like she's mass sending snap chats to her friends? I don't think she's still trying to flirt with you.

She still flirted when she is in a relationship tho
Reply 3
Steer clear. Bad news, that one.
Reply 4
There's a high chance that she wasn't actually flirting and you just misinterpreted her friendliness for something else. What kinds of things was she actually sending??
Reply 5
Poor girl. Not even allowed to be friends with a guy without being accused of leading him on.
It could be she wasn't actually flirting with you and you misinterpreted her friendliness for flirting... reminds of this really outgoing guy with a g/f who chatted with everybody including girls. Maybe she doesn't really care which gender her friends are and just really friendly and outgoing?

I think she's quiet because she's shocked that you accused her of flirting behind her b/f's back and feels awkward. Could be that you're just bias because the girl you liked was being friendly with you and your feelings were too involved so you misinterpret every interactions with her as flirting. I don't know if its true or not though. Everyone uses snapchat. Did you give you any flirty messages? If she told you she had a b/f then I don't think she was flirting because she would have kept it a secret in the first place if she was.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by SmileyVibe
It could be she wasn't actually flirting with you and you misinterpreted her friendliness for flirting... reminds of this really outgoing guy with a g/f who chatted with everybody including girls. Maybe she doesn't really care which gender her friends are and just really friendly and outgoing?

I think she's quiet because she's shocked that you accused her of flirting behind her b/f's back and feels awkward. Could be that you're just bias because the girl you liked was being friendly with you and your feelings were too involved so you misinterpret every interactions with her as flirting. I don't know if its true or not though. Everyone uses snapchat. Did you give you any flirty messages? If she told you she had a b/f then I don't think she was flirting because she would have kept it a secret in the first place if she was.

She was ok when she told me. She's been quiet recently I told her about this ages ago. I dont mind being friends but she was awkward the other day. Not talking or anything. I asked if she was ok and that I was here for her if she needed anything.
Chance are that you're a beta and you're misinterpreting a girl actually being nice to you as being interested in you.
Reply 9
Original post by Izzebie
There's a high chance that she wasn't actually flirting and you just misinterpreted her friendliness for something else. What kinds of things was she actually sending??

Selfies, asking if i was going to miss her on my day off. We also have key rings at work and she told me to keep hers so i didnt miss her. A few other things toi.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending