The Student Room Group

desperately needed help.

I'm currently studying health and social care level 3 extended diploma however I will soon be finishing that's if I successfully complete the course. The downside is that I am struggling with a few units ~ unit 44, unit 12 and unit 22 and unit 21. I was wondering if anyone has completed these units and will be willing to email me their work to use as a guideline. I would be ever so grateful and I really am in need of desperate help, it has got me feeling so stressed out. Please help! 😭😭
Original post by Sophia khan
I'm currently studying health and social care level 3 extended diploma however I will soon be finishing that's if I successfully complete the course. The downside is that I am struggling with a few units ~ unit 44, unit 12 and unit 22 and unit 21. I was wondering if anyone has completed these units and will be willing to email me their work to use as a guideline. I would be ever so grateful and I really am in need of desperate help, it has got me feeling so stressed out. Please help! 😭😭

Sorry to hear that :redface: i do Health and Social care A level not btec course :erm: i think your teacher should provide the guidance sheet :yep: if she/he haven't then it would be great to ask your teacher to help you out!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending