The Student Room Group

Why do people do this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sachinisgod
mans probably need the 350 million back in the NHS to treat retarded mans like you

I am not a internet keyboard warrior like you, insulting people behind a keyboard.

So I will just report internet trolls.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
It shows you weren't raised in a *****y urban ghetto.

Is that a watered down insult?
Original post by Man's wavey
Because man is a man not a female!

Wahts wrong with 'I'? The first sentence in your original post made me think that some random man wore your suit and got complimented.
Is that a watered down insult?

Yes.
Original post by niv1234
Wahts wrong with 'I'? The first sentence in your original post made me think that some random man wore your suit and got complimented.

So my thread confused you?
So my thread confused you?

Yes you could say that. Reminded me of that Jackie Chan film where that girl always refers to herself as she/her.
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
Yes.

Why are you so rude?

Speak for yourself, man likes being from the "ghetto".

And it's not "*****ty"!!
This girl complimented man on his look in my suit, so I got overly confident and slyly said "man knows this already, tell me something I don't know ygm".:smug:.

But soon as I said that, her facial expression turned sour, man got a hard slap from her face, as if man had released a smelly fart. It was intense, so man moved from that awkward convo swiftly because it was then I knew I had made a big error.

But why is arrogance such a turn off? If you compliment man, how can you expect man not to accept this and embrace it, like it makes no sense to man like me.

Man is generally baffled!!!

Sorry I was not reading it just counting the amount of times I saw the word "man"
Original post by niv1234
Yes you could say that. Reminded me of that Jackie Chan film where that girl always refers to herself as she/her.

Oh okay. What movie was this? Man like "Rush Hour 1 and 2"

Where are you from?
Original post by Foo.mp3
Might it have been your English, old boy? :top2:

Might?
Oh okay. What movie was this? Man like "Rush Hour 1 and 2"

Where are you from?

No, the Forbidden Kingdom. I love Jackie Chan films. Also what about Rush Hour 3?

I live in London. what about you?
Original post by niv1234
No, the Forbidden Kingdom. I love Jackie Chan films. Also what about Rush Hour 3?

I live in London. what about you?

Oh yeah I saw that movie at the cinemas. It was alright I guess. Rush Hour 3 was a flop.

I am from South London this is why I speak like this. What side of London, North, South, East or West?
(edited 7 years ago)
Lool this thread is hilarious!:hahaha::happy2:
Wasn't sure if this was intended, but this just reminded me of Game of Thrones.. 'A girl is no-one'
Original post by Foo.mp3
Might it have been your English, old boy? :top2:

Man's not old like you! Neither am I a "boy". Thank you.
Original post by Fantastic Fan
Might?

Who do you think you are?

I am not going to put no next girl on a pedestal, by using big words and sounding all sophisticated.

Oh please! you girls are not no special flake.:colonhash:
Oh yeah I saw that movie at the cinemas. It was alright I guess. Rush Hour 3 was a flop.

I am from South London this is why I speak like this. What side of London, North, South, East or West?

It was ok but I preferred Rush Hour. The first one was the best. Have you watched the new TV series? Its quite good.

Oh ok, I didn't realise that. I'm from North West London.
This girl complimented man on his look in my suit, so I got overly confident and slyly said "man knows this already, tell me something I don't know ygm".:smug:.

But soon as I said that, her facial expression turned sour, man got a hard slap from her face, as if man had released a smelly fart. It was intense, so man moved from that awkward convo swiftly because it was then I knew I had made a big error.

But why is arrogance such a turn off? If you compliment man, how can you expect man not to accept this and embrace it, like it makes no sense to man like me.

Man is generally baffled!!!

Can confirm this happened .

I am OP's new suit from Primark

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Esoteric-
Can confirm this happened .

I am OP's new suit from Primark

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looool, Primark you know.
A man is most confused.

Quick Reply

Latest