The Student Room Group

Year 11 courses?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AperfectBalance
Law, English Lit, Gov't and politics, Classical Civilization
Extended project

May I ask what career path/degree do you want to do? Our school dropped the Law A level...
maths, further maths, physics and chemistryyy :biggrin:
Biology, Chemistry, Maths and maybe German too.

I've applied to Henrietta Barnett and Dr, Challoner's but I might also stay at my current school which I won't name. I haven't decided where I want to go yet.
Maths, Physics or Economics and Graphics - Plus I can't decide between 2 options a college or a 6th form ;(
French, english lit, geography and chemistry:tongue:
Reply 25
Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Original post by rayestar
maths, further maths, physics and chemistryyy :biggrin:
I want to do this, but I'm still deciding between Chemistry and Computing. :redface:
Original post by hamza772000
I want to do this, but I'm still deciding between Chemistry and Computing. :redface:

ahh I didn't particularly like computing at gcse so I decided to do chemistry. Also, I still don't have a clear view of what I want to do with my life so I thought chemistry would open up a lot of courses for me in uni. This means I still would have about a year to decide. :biggrin:
A lot of people are debating whether to take a science or computing.

Tbh, you should choose something you like cos ur gonna live with that subject for another 2 years or more.
Chemistry, biology, physics and geography (+ EPQ) :smile:
Original post by rayestar
ahh I didn't particularly like computing at gcse so I decided to do chemistry. Also, I still don't have a clear view of what I want to do with my life so I thought chemistry would open up a lot of courses for me in uni. This means I still would have about a year to decide. :biggrin:
A lot of people are debating whether to take a science or computing.

Tbh, you should choose something you like cos ur gonna live with that subject for another 2 years or more.
Yeah, you're right I think I'd stick with Computing, because I wan't to get in to Engineering and I already have the subjects that are 'NECESSARY' (Maths and Physics) and I quite like programming etc. so I guess I'm going to stick with it,

btw, I realised that its Computer Science, not Computing, but apparently they're the same, just slightly different.

Thanks a lot for your reply :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest