The Student Room Group

BREAKING NEWS - Turkey Istanbul: Blast and gunfire heard at Ataturk airport

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Opinion
And remainers want Turkey in the EU, all remainers should find the closest Brexiter to them and thank them.

What a stupid comment! Turkey has had a terrorist attack and you're saying this?
Did you say the same when European countries had a terrorist attack?! What has happened is very sad indeed. Think about what you are saying.

Who said remainer wants Turkey in the EU? Some may and some may not. How do you know? Did you ask every single remain voter?? Stop talking rubbish please
Guns are not legal in Turkey, this cannot be possible.

You do even realize even with all these terrorist attacks, Turkey still has a significantly lower homicide rate than the US has, right?
Religion of Peace (TM) @ it again

So sad.
Reply 63
uıuıuyı.PNG All terrorist attacks in turkey. as i said we turks are not terrorists, we are victims , we are dying day by day.
They support measures that enable terrorists to attack us just as easily and frequently that they attack Turkey. If a group supports such measures they either want the attacks to happen or are perhaps the stupidest people that have ever lived in order to not realise what their actions assist with.

It was leftists that assisted in the Paris attacks, some of the attackers were only in the country as a result of leftists.

This is coming from the guy who said that the gay people who died in Orlando were responsible for their own death.

You've got a pathetic mindset of blaming liberalism for terrorism.
I have a flight booked from manc to attaturk airport departing at 4:30pm today, wish me luck!
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
This is coming from the guy who said that the gay people who died in Orlando were responsible for their own death.

You've got a pathetic mindset of blaming liberalism for terrorism.

Oh look, Mr misquote is back. I remember you saying that gays should all be killed.
Oh look, Mr misquote is back. I remember you saying that gays should all be killed.

I took a picture of what you said, no misquote "its mostly liberals who have died, they have indirectly brought death upon themselves"
I took a picture of what you said, no misquote "its mostly liberals who have died, they have indirectly brought death upon themselves"

So you lied then
Original post by BaconandSauce
So you lied then

oh no I exaggerated, what are you gonna do? yell "religion of peace at me"?
oh no I exaggerated, what are you gonna do? yell "religion of peace at me"?

So you lied
Original post by Aydin7
I have a flight booked from manc to attaturk airport departing at 4:30pm today, wish me luck!

you should be safer than *2 days ago... the security will be solid. *
So you lied

you gonna cry? lol, this guy said the "liberals who died brought death upon themselves" - that means he blames these liberals who died personally for the orlando attacks

if you don't think thats outrageous then you're beyond my help, but tbh thats to be expected of you, you who goes around gallivanting and spamming "religion of peace" like you're the first one to ever say it, do something useful with your life instead of perpetually hating on islam when quite evidently the problem isn't solely Islam.

So you lied then

That is what he does Bacon, he uses quotation marks and then types in something that you never actually said, then claims he has quoted you.

Then he will refuse to directly quote the actual message, he is comical :biggrin:
That is what he does Bacon, he uses quotation marks and then types in something that you never actually said, then claims he has quoted you.

Then he will refuse to directly quote the actual message, he is comical :biggrin:

Retarded enoughAnd remainers want Turkey in the EU, all remainers should find the closest Brexiter to them and thank them.

It's easy to dismiss him.

But do always report when he does as it is incredibly dishonest
And the Remainians wanted to stay in a club that's going to let these guys in...
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Retarded enoughAnd remainers want Turkey in the EU, all remainers should find the closest Brexiter to them and thank them.

I'm not sure if you are agreeing with me or not here.
N'aw look at these two hateful bigots co-operating, thats cute.

But seriously, of all the hate-speech purporters on this website, you're the worst. You both deserve to die in a terrorist attack for all of the disrespectful, hateful and divisive nonsense you've been spamming. Go ahead and cry about how "WAAAHHHH YOU JUST WISHED DEATH ON ME BLA BLA BLA" - you've done it before and I won't care a second time. But its the truth, and anyone who has died in Orlando, Paris, Brussels or Turkey would've been worth triple of the pathetic miserable nonsense you're contributing to this world.

Yes, how dare me, Bacon and other users actually want to stop more attacks from happening, rather than just crying about ones that have taken place and then doing nothing to stop further attacks.
Yes, how dare me, Bacon and other users actually want to stop more attacks from happening, rather than just crying about ones that have taken place and then doing nothing to stop further attacks.

LOOOOOOOOOOL DO you HONESTLY think that spamming "Religion of peace" and other hateful anti-islam comments is going to stop this from happening?

Delusional child.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending