The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by sherlockfan
i've never seen her make a mistake.

Her mental ability is top notch, but she writes down her working in exactly the way that teachers spend time trying to get pupils to stop doing.
Reply 41
Also, surely the bigger achievement is Susie Dent looking the way she does at 51!
She's such an amazing role model for women wanting to study STEM and god she's dead stunning as well
some people are born beautiful and smart. others are born to say 'It's 5p for a bag.' :smile:

I work at tesco but it's ok * cries*
Rachel can give me one from the top and two from anywhere else any day, nomsayin' ?

:fan:
:hubba:*
If I ever watch countdown, it's only for her :colondollar:
Reply 46
She needs to teach me how to countdown. I am a maths student and dat mental arithmetic just leaves me like...wat
Original post by offhegoes
Her mental ability is top notch, but she writes down her working in exactly the way that teachers spend time trying to get pupils to stop doing.

OK.. :dontknow:
Original post by Twinpeaks
I do really like her but she also reminds me of one of those kids in school who were really intelligent but tried to be funny and joke like the cool kids, but ended up making themselves look a bit silly :redface:

She tries to joke on Cats does Countdown but I often find them a bit cringey :redface:

She's got much better on Cats tbh, but yeah I think that's because someone must write the jokes for her. She's not as bad as Susie tho :lol:
Original post by offhegoes
Also, surely the bigger achievement is Susie Dent looking the way she does at 51!

I just googled her to try and find out her name how to spell her name, saw she was 50 and my jaw dropped :rofl:
I just read she was also class mates with Carol Vorderman
What about Laura Whitmore?
Not every mans dream. Seemed a bit startstruck and fame hungry for me.
does anyone else really envy Rachel Riley? She's extremely intelligent and stunningly beautiful. I can't find a flaw in her. She chose to study mathematics instead of modelling.

oh and she went to Oxford. need I say more?

Don't even know who she is
she is imperfect as she is not 2D
Reply 54
I bet she voted Bremain😘
Reply 55
Original post by xobeauty
Am I the only one who thinks she's meh?

yh you seem pretty jealous
Original post by fefssdf
I work at tesco but it's ok * cries*

I work at smiths. It's a shithole :smile:
I work at smiths. It's a shithole :smile:

Whenever I go into whsmiths the staff always seem really depressed and moody so I prefer Rymans ... Do they treat you bad at smiths cause the customer service is just so bad
Original post by fefssdf
Whenever I go into whsmiths the staff always seem really depressed and moody so I prefer Rymans ... Do they treat you bad at smiths cause the customer service is just so bad

I am always friendly with customers but the working conditions are ****.
Original post by xobeauty
Am I the only one who thinks she's meh?

Nope, she is not ugly but she is overrated.
People calling her stunning and beautiful are reaching. She is quite glam and puts the effort in, and she is in a dull setting with no other eye candy, so people make out she is more than she is. Ha ah people make you laugh as well, if you disagree with their opinion about someone being beautiful you are bitter? Ha h predicable!

Latest