The Student Room Group

Income assessment

Hi i am a 18 year old student who will be attending first year of university sept 2016. I have already applied for the £9000 tuition loan from student finance but not the maintainance loan. My university do offer bursaries, but the uni get the household income info from student finance then see what bursaries they can offer, but i haven't given student finance my household information. Can someone tell me where i can enter this info i have check on my account and does not give me that option.
Original post by jonnypdot
Hi i am a 18 year old student who will be attending first year of university sept 2016. I have already applied for the £9000 tuition loan from student finance but not the maintainance loan. My university do offer bursaries, but the uni get the household income info from student finance then see what bursaries they can offer, but i haven't given student finance my household information. Can someone tell me where i can enter this info i have check on my account and does not give me that option.

Call SFE and explain that you want to apply for income assessment - they'll be able to tell you if it is possible without applying for a maintenance loan (or if you want to apply for a maintenance loan then they'll be able to switch that part of your application on so that the details can be added).
Reply 2
They said make an account so my dad can support the application but when i enter my ref for student finance it says that my application does not require support.
Original post by jonnypdot
They said make an account so my dad can support the application but when i enter my ref for student finance it says that my application does not require support.

There are paper versions of the parents forms online too.

If online isn't working then use the paper forms. It's a lot quicker than trying to solve the online bugs.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
There are paper versions of the parents forms online too.

If online isn't working then use the paper forms. It's a lot quicker than trying to solve the online bugs.

thanks i will look into that
Hi jonnypdot

You can be assessed on household income by send the include household income form and any parent/s sending the PFF2 form: http://bit.ly/Oty2LV

Thanks
Reply 6
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi jonnypdot

You can be assessed on household income by send the include household income form and any parent/s sending the PFF2 form: http://bit.ly/Oty2LV

Thanks

Hi i am filling in this form now, just wanted to know do i sent proof along with the form? Or do you people later ask for the proof.
Reply 7
Do i only need to fill in the 19 page document i see more documents on that link

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending