The Student Room Group

what courses will i be able to do with the subjects i'm doing for my A-level?

I'm currently studying maths, economics, and RE in my a-levels planning to go uni or do an apprenticeship next year, any idea on what course will be the best for me. (i don't want to do anything related to RE). I am willing to try anything to know what's best for me.
Thankyou.
Reply 1
you could maybe do finance or marketing in uni?

or if you are doing maths then try to do maybe engineering or electronics

it all depends on what you want to study at uni tbh

hoped this helped :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by sigma12
I'm currently studying maths, economics, and RE in my a-levels planning to go uni or do an apprenticeship next year, any idea on what course will be the best for me. (i don't want to do anything related to RE). I am willing to try anything to know what's best for me.
Thankyou.

Go to lots of uni websites, and go over their course list. Then note down the ones that interest you and the ones that require any of your subject.

There are so many courses you can apply to, and non of us can't really say which one you should do (as we don't even know what you're interested in).
Reply 3
Original post by FRZZ
you could maybe do finance or marketing in uni?

or if you are doing maths then try to do maybe engineering or electronics

it all depends on what you want to study at uni tbh

hoped this helped :smile:

Its like i don't even know what i want to study in uni but Thankyouu :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by kkboyk
Go to lots of uni websites, and go over their course list. Then note down the ones that interest you and the ones that require any of your subject.

There are so many courses you can apply to, and non of us can't really say which one you should do (as we don't even know what you're interested in).

I don't even know what I'm interested in haha but thank you for the idea :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by sigma12
I don't even know what I'm interested in haha but thank you for the idea :smile:

Hence why you should look through course lists. I was in a very similar position, and had a very wide interests and couldn't choose a course to stick with at all. I went through lots of different course lists, typed the course name on YouTube to watch videos related to it; read articles and the course descriptions to get an idea on what you do; talked to a few students on each course; went to summer schools and other events related to each course. Though it took months it was worth it :tongue:
Reply 6
Woow. Thankyou soo much :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest