Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Floods.

Or more appropriately...

Tsunamis.
Another TSR closet-racist gathering thread

you should have one megathread to keep your hateful rants isolated from the rest of the site
Torrents is a favourite of mine

Spoiler

Definitely not wrong especially when it's true. Censorship at its best by the SNP
Reply 5
I'm a fan of "Swarms" personally... But I go with whichever causes the most butthurt from the left.
Reply 6
How about the word "people"? :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
How about the word "people"? :colonhash:

all people are people but not all people are migrants
You describe them in terms of particles,not waves :biggrin:.
Reply 9
Murders... Murders is a great word, we should use it more often.
"A murder of migrants arrives in Heathrow"... Can't see why it could be confusing.
Original post by Kadak
You describe them in terms of particles,not waves :biggrin:.

Schoolboy error. Everyone knows a migrant is both a particle and a wave until observed!
Original post by oShahpo
Murders... Murders is a great word, we should use it more often.
"A murder of migrants arrives in Heathrow"... Can't see why it could be confusing.

Original post by oShahpo
Schoolboy error. Everyone knows a migrant is both a particle and a wave until observed!

I don't know why I laughed so hard
Original post by Another
I don't know why I laughed so hard

Nothing's funnier than physics and crows!
Original post by oShahpo
Nothing's funnier than physics and crows!

Alternatively, we could be using other interesting terms such as a "Deceit", a "Pitying", or an "Unkindess" of migrants. I think that I would love to hear that a "Parliament" of migrants has just arrived on our coastline though
Original post by Mathemagicien
...So says the SNP's Equality Spokesperson. Note the quote is actually "...and absolutely wrong", but I couldn't fit it

Can anyone suggest other terms to use? I clearly need to update my Political Correctness Dictionary :smile:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

Swarm?

Stream?

Mass?

Myriad?

****ing hate the SNP and PC.
Original post by ZuluK
How about the word "people"?

Waves of people?

Or is there some newspeak term you've come up with?
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
Another TSR closet-racist gathering thread

you should have one megathread to keep your hateful rants isolated from the rest of the site

Maybe you should keep your boring self-righteousness to Tumblr.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
I pity your ignorance

You're the one who's ignorant. You see all these photos in the news and guess what? They're always men wanting to enter countries from camps and clashing with police at borders. Why is that? It's cause the migrants aren't fleeing for their lives/ They're all economic migrants who want to enter europe. The men go on ahead to enter europe and when settled they call for their wives to be allowed in.

If migrants were genuinely fleeing for their lives they would all stay in Turkey where its safe. Migrants who make dangerous crossings to europe have blood on their hands. the picture of the boy washed up on the beach is the fault of his greedy parents who made the journey when they were safe. His parents killed him.

Britain should build a big wall and keep all these migrants out. The migrants don't deserve to be in britain. We should just let them drown in the med and the channel to teach them a lesson. They're not welcome in europe.
Reply 18
Ha, sounds just like those brexiteers desperately attempting to censor negative talk about brexit.
Original post by Mathemagicien
...So says the SNP's Equality Spokesperson. Note the quote is actually "...and absolutely wrong", but I couldn't fit it

Can anyone suggest other terms to use? I clearly need to update my Political Correctness Dictionary :smile:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

PC Bro. Its a swam of migrants there are 28 EU countries yet the so called migrants only pick a hand full the rich countries.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending