The Student Room Group

Corbyn loses Vote

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thutmose-III
Do you agree that it's an extremist policy to call for all Jews worldwide to be killed? Because Corbyn supports and praises groups that believe in that

Stop spreading rubbish.
I want proof of everything you're saying
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kryptonian
Stop spreading rubbish.
I want proof of everything you're saying

So you say "Stop spreading rubbish" and then admit you actually don't have a clue.

Corbyn praised Hamas as "dedicated to peace and social justice". He labelled them the "true resistance" and called them his "friends".

Hamas' constitution (Article 7 of the 1988 Constitution) calls for all Jews worldwide to be killed.
So you say "Stop spreading rubbish" and then admit you actually don't have a clue.

Corbyn praised Hamas as "dedicated to peace and social justice". He labelled them the "true resistance" and called them his "friends".

Hamas' constitution (Article 7 of the 1988 Constitution) calls for all Jews worldwide to be killed.

Err why would he call them his friends if they say that? :/
(edited 7 years ago)
Show me where he said this and where hamas said that.

Quids says even when I've shown it to you, you will justify it. But here you go; here is Jeremy Corbyn calling Hamas his "friends" and praising their "dedication to peace and social justice"

[video="youtube;pGj1PheWiFQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGj1PheWiFQ[/video]

And here is the quote from the Hamas charter;

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp
(edited 7 years ago)

@Thutmose-III

Because Corbyn has a long history of supporting terrorist groups. Corbyn despises Israel and agrees with those groups who call for it to be totally destroyed. He has had a lot of personal friendships with Islamic extremists like Ibrahim Hewitt who think gay people should be killed

In any case, the fact is he did say it. I've just posted the evidence. It is for him to explain, not me
Because Corbyn has a long history of supporting terrorist groups. Corbyn despises Israel and agrees with those groups who call for it to be totally destroyed. He has had a lot of personal friendships with Islamic extremists like Ibrahim Hewitt who think gay people should be killed

In any case, the fact is he did say it. I've just posted the evidence. It is for him to explain, not me

Corbyn isn't against gay people. He believes in LGBT equality so your comment just proved you're talking rubbish. Please research about Jeremy Corbyn. He is a good man that believes in equality for all.

Jeremy Corbyn said this http://www.lgbtlabour.org.uk/jeremy_corbyn
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending