The Student Room Group

"is that the guy" ---- does it mean anything?

I was walking in college and there were a group of girls sitting down. One of the girls shouted "is that the guy" i turned around and that same girl said "hi". BTW i don't know who these girls were. Could this mean anything?
It means you're good at maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cane12345
I was walking in college and there were a group of girls sitting down. One of the girls shouted "is that the guy" i turned around and that same girl said "hi". BTW i don't know who these girls were. Could this mean anything?

well, so they dont know you, maybe they find u buff, thats why they asked that question, although i cannot be sure :s-smilie:
Original post by eternaforest

Posted from TSR Mobile

And how exactly?

Spoiler

Ahh the classic TSR 'does this mean anything?'

:lol:
Reply 5

LMAO they have gossips about you
Reply 6
They could be saying allsorts about you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

no it means you are good at pinturillo (Pictionary) :rofl:
Reply 8
have you got a magical penis like podrick?
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
And how exactly?

Spoiler

These types of threads crop on TSR so often and they usually just get taking the piss out of. one was somone got told by a girl that he was good at maths and he asked TSR if it meant she liked him :rofl: so whenever these types of thread came up people just used to put "It means you're good at maths" whenever one of these threads came up :laugh:
These types of threads crop on TSR so often and they usually just get taking the piss out of. one was somone got told by a girl that he was good at maths and he asked TSR if it meant she liked him :rofl: so whenever these types of thread came up people just used to put "It means you're good at maths" whenever one of these threads came up :laugh:

Ahaha lel :lol:
that explains it

Spoiler

Ahaha lel :lol:
that explains it

Spoiler

Also, where is there green in my profile pic :confused:
Also, where is there green in my profile pic :confused:

turquoise is part green/part blue as I'm sure you're aware, plus pinturillo doesn't have as nice a colour range as desired so I was just taking the colour to the palette of pinturillo

Spoiler

turquoise is part green/part blue as I'm sure you're aware, plus pinturillo doesn't have as nice a colour range as desired so I was just taking the colour to the palette of pinturillo

Spoiler

You know every colour apart from pure red and pure blue is part green? :rofl:
Teal is more green that turqouise. I'd think 'blue' would be better to describe turqouise than green imo

And yeah pinturillo colours suck, especially the lack of any good reds :frown:
You know every colour apart from pure red and pure blue is part green? :rofl:
Teal is more green that turqouise. I'd think 'blue' would be better to describe turqouise than green imo

And yeah pinturillo colours suck, especially the lack of any good reds :frown:

:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:
:colonhash::colonhash:
:colonhash:

Spoiler

It's a clear sign that they have been talking about you, it could be negative or positive, but generally I would think it would have been positive because they would have smirked, laughed or even gave you a dirty look if it was bad...
:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:
:colonhash::colonhash:
:colonhash:

Spoiler

I clicked the link does that make me gullible :laugh:
I clicked the link does that make me gullible :laugh:

Yes
www.gullibleconfirmed.co.uk/eterna

Spoiler

Quick Reply