The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fefssdf
I didn't sit S1 but I saw the paper and edexcel just took the piss with that venn diagram...

as in the s1 diagram qn was hard or.... i literally sh@ the bed with that qn ahaha otherwise rest was 100%

easiest: edexcel further maths S4 - literally that paper was easy as piss
hardest: S1 or FP1 edexcel further maths was disgusting (venn diagram in s2 and the first proof of the last qn in fp1)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 41
Easiest: CCEA Chemistry Unit 1
Hardest: CCEA Maths C2
Hardest - AQA AS Chem Unit 1 (Didn't even finish the exam :cry:)

Easiest - AQA AS Pscyhology (both Unit 1 and 2 were extremely easy)
Original post by tazza ma razza
as in the s1 diagram qn was hard or.... i literally sh@ the bed with that qn ahaha otherwise rest was 100%

easiest: edexcel further maths S4 - literally that paper was easy as piss
hardest: S1 or FP1 edexcel further maths was disgusting (venn diagram in s2 and the first proof of the last qn in fp1)

it looked really hard ; i wouldn't have been able to do it ahah
Reply 44
Easiest: Biology Unit 4 OCR
Hardest: AQA RST4C(moral decision making)
Physics paper 2 AQA and S1 Edexcel
Easiest: Edexcel M3 Further Maths
Hardest: Edexcel FP2 Further Maths/ AQA Unit 5 Physics
Original post by Namita Gurung
Hardest - AQA AS Chem Unit 1 (Didn't even finish the exam :cry:)

Easiest - AQA AS Pscyhology (both Unit 1 and 2 were extremely easy)

My hardest and easiest exams are the same as yours xD For Chemistry, I'm literally hoping that grade boundaries are LOW, like under 20 for an A, especially for that absolute joke of the first paper. I missed many questions and ran out of time, it was quite worrying. I'm praying for a miracle:u:
Original post by benlove99
My hardest and easiest exams are the same as yours xD For Chemistry, I'm literally hoping that grade boundaries are LOW, like under 20 for an A, especially for that absolute joke of the first paper. I missed many questions and ran out of time, it was quite worrying. I'm praying for a miracle:u:

How did you find Paper 2?

I feel like I did a lot better in the paper 2s of all my subject exams (probably because of more revision time?)
Original post by Namita Gurung
How did you find Paper 2?

I feel like I did a lot better in the paper 2s of all my subject exams (probably because of more revision time?)

Paper 2 was a lot easier than Paper 1, a lifesaver (but without Paper 1, it was still hard)! I think that's the one that might bring my grade up a bit hopefully.

Yeah, I find that happens with most of my exams- particularly the ones after half-term, because you learn from the mistakes of the first paper and tend to revise more effectively for the second paper.
This is a hard question :lol:

I think my easiest may have been OCR D2 - there were very few worded answer questions and the questions themselves weren't too bad :smile:
My most difficult, may have been AQA CHEM1 (new spec). It wasn't particularly a horrible paper, but I made loads of stupid mistakes and I only just finished in time :colondollar:. OCR Biology Breadth was quite difficult too I thought, but I'm not certain...
Reply 51
AQA maths core 3 was by far the worst LOL
i'd say easiest was f324 chemi, OCR
Hardest: AQA BIOL5 or Edexcel Chem4
Easiest: no idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hardest Exam:
Edexcel M2 Maths (that I didn't need), D1 maths (simply because it was so long)
Easiest exam:
AQA COMP 1
Hardest Exam - Mechanics 1 (AQA) or Chemistry 1 (aqa)
Easiest- Core 2 (AQA) (yeah i know shocker)
Reply 55
Original post by Platopus
Hardest: Philosophy AQA (A2)
Nest hardest: History Edexcel (A2)
Easiest: English literature OCR (A2)

did u do rst4a??
Original post by KaurNav
did u do rst4a??

What is rst4a?
Easiest = OCR AS Travel and Tourism

Hardest = AQA AS Geography 1
Hardest- aqa physics new spec paper 2