The Student Room Group

Working/ worked in primark

Who has worked in primark before or is working in there atm. I want to know what it's really like working there.
Reply 1
Original post by Tia1996
Who has worked in primark before or is working in there atm. I want to know what it's really like working there.

My friend works in Primark. She only works weekends but her job sounds so fun and it seems quite laid back. Everyone she works with is quite young, they're all at college/uni. She told me that the majority of staff don't do much and just talk so it seems like a fun retail job to have.
The people who work there are very friendly and the atomsphere is laid back, however the managament and supervisors are terrible-incredibly rude and horrible- treat you like crap-and bully you into doing extraneous work
Reply 3
Original post by Tia1996

I have worked at Primark for a while now so feel free to ask me any questions you have! :smile:
I've worked in Primark for a while and I love it. I work weekdays rather than weekends but I love it there. Everyone is so nice and friendly and the managers are supportive and aren't bossy or pushy at all (This varies between stores) and theres always a ton of overtime available
Original post by Jackieox
I've worked in Primark for a while and I love it. I work weekdays rather than weekends but I love it there. Everyone is so nice and friendly and the managers are supportive and aren't bossy or pushy at all (This varies between stores) and theres always a ton of overtime available

Out of interest, how did you get this job?
Original post by ROC10
I have worked at Primark for a while now so feel free to ask me any questions you have! :smile:

Reply 7
Original post by Blackstarr

I was just searching around for jobs at the time and came across the job online. I applied and then was told I had reached the interview stage. I was then told a few days later that I had been given the job.

I just saw they were advertising vacancies for my local store and applied, they got back to me within a week and I had an interview, then it was about a month before I got the job
Reply 9

I applied online

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending