The Student Room Group

Oral Exam Help?

Okay, so I have a Welsh Oral exam tomorrow and I absolutely suck at Welsh much to my dismay. I was wondering if anybody had any advice on how to learn what I have to say better and cheat the system a bit? My teacher will be in the room with me so I can't do anything obvious.
Reply 1
Original post by PrincePleb
Okay, so I have a Welsh Oral exam tomorrow and I absolutely suck at Welsh much to my dismay. I was wondering if anybody had any advice on how to learn what I have to say better and cheat the system a bit? My teacher will be in the room with me so I can't do anything obvious.

speak english but use a welsh accent.... erm dude you're a bit late here aren't you - I guess just practice the basics like hello ect and you can't flop that bad
Reply 2
Original post by fefssdf
speak english but use a welsh accent.... erm dude you're a bit late here aren't you - I guess just practice the basics like hello ect and you can't flop that bad

I know it's late, but I'm too stupid to think of this before hand.... Thanks for the advice
Reply 3
I know it's late, but I'm too stupid to think of this before hand.... Thanks for the advice

its ok ... i guess just try and see the funny side of how awful you are at welsh and just try your best
Reply 4
Original post by fefssdf
its ok ... i guess just try and see the funny side of how awful you are at welsh and just try your best

Yeah... That's what I'm going to try. I think I came up with a way to scam the rules anyway so I should be fine ^-^
Reply 5
Yeah... That's what I'm going to try. I think I came up with a way to scam the rules anyway so I should be fine ^-^

ooh let me know how it goes... Prince :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by fefssdf
ooh let me know how it goes... Prince :smile:

Okay, sure thing :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest