The Student Room Group

if countries were people

Scroll to see replies

Greece would be the one that owes one of the big kids a lot of money.
(edited 7 years ago)
Japan would be the weird kid with weird fetishes
Original post by BrianMcEgg
Would've been perfect if you fitted in something to do with corruption

yhh ik, tried looking for a meme about it in eng but they were all in portuguese.
Original post by similarBlank
Germany would be the bully who picks fights with everyone but if you punch them they back off.

Germany is the guy who's just left prison for some serious **** he did way back and now he's become a born again Christian pacifist.

PRAYSEEE JAYSUS

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I'd add that old guy who's always complaining about his salary without a valid reason :rolleyes:
Name checks out :rofl:
Original post by Lord Samosa
Japan would be the weird kid with weird fetishes

:sexface:
Original post by childofthesun
Lebanon would be the problematic, unstable wild one who goes clubbing and to shisha lounges every night.

sounds fun :wink:
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
Name checks out :rofl:

Yes I kinda know what I'm talking about :rofl:
Lol, what things? :eek:

Good things :smile:
Actually I think that the UK would be the guy who thinks they're really cool until they leave the cool gang in a strop and then realise that no one wants them back in again 😆
Original post by Wired_1800
China would be that guy, who is destined to run the class as Captain, but some kids are afraid of him.

Also really good at maths

:sexface:

:perv:

Lol, what things? :eek:

All I know is Lebanon have the best food
Reply 31
Russia will be Russia
Poland will be the guy that works harder than everyone else, right into the night but no one wants to be his friend and his work is always underappreciated
Greece is the kid who was a genius, but after one failed test is a nervous wreck.
Russia's the spoiled kid who thinks he deserves everything, argues that he earned it because he went through all the hardships, and hogs it from everyone. If anyone like the US, Belgium or Germany does anything new and cool, he throws a fit and copies them, and takes it out on anyone near him, and follows them everywhere until he knows everyone's secrets. When they retaliate, Russia reverses it on them, which sparks a series of memes on Russia's timeline.
Iran would be that crazy loner that everybody hates, but is only a loner because he trusted people who betrayed him and abused him, and he took it hard.
Original post by TercioOfParma
Iran would be that crazy loner that everybody hates, but is only a loner because he trusted people who betrayed him and abused him, and he took it hard.

Iran is the repressed girl from a deeply religious background who just wants to get Westernised. :sexface:
Iran is the repressed girl from a deeply religious background who just wants to get Westernised. :sexface:

And tried to be westernised once before, but fell in with the wrong people.
Turkey would be the guy who says that Armenia was lying about getting beat up by him, and Azerbaijan would be his friend who always has fights with Armenia.
North Korea would be the kid with some of the biggest guns with only two friends (China and Russia), but many secret admirers.

Quick Reply

Latest