The Student Room Group

Statistics

If anyone did statistics ??If u have a mark scheme and let me know
many thanks
Original post by anojan
If anyone did statistics ??If u have a mark scheme and let me know
many thanks

There's an AQA unofficial mark scheme somewhere about.Edexcel if you ask specific questions on the official thread I'm sure someone will answer them :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Lemur14
There's an AQA unofficial mark scheme somewhere about.Edexcel if you ask specific questions on the official thread I'm sure someone will answer them :smile:

but i don't remember
Original post by anojan
but i don't remember

but then surely you don't remember what you put so the mark scheme wouldn't be helpful?
Reply 4
Original post by Lemur14
but then surely you don't remember what you put so the mark scheme wouldn't be helpful?

Excuse me I know what did I wrote in the exam but I don't know the questions.To be a better understand you or me
Original post by anojan
To be a better understand you or me

??What do you mean by this?
Reply 6
Original post by Lemur14
??What do you mean by this?

before when you say mark scheme is not going to help,you need to think first and say because I know what did I write in the exam.Therefore don't judge others
Original post by anojan
before when you say mark scheme is not going to help,you need to think first and say because I know what did I write in the exam.Therefore don't judge others

I do think carefully about my answers and actually, I find that I remember the questions a lot better than my answers so it would be reasonable to think that a mark scheme wouldn't help. I wasn't judging in any way, just stating that generally if you can't remember the questions you can't find the answers as you need to know at least the question number to match your answers to the mark scheme.
Reply 8
Original post by Lemur14
I do think carefully about my answers and actually, I find that I remember the questions a lot better than my answers so it would be reasonable to think that a mark scheme wouldn't help. I wasn't judging in any way, just stating that generally if you can't remember the questions you can't find the answers as you need to know at least the question number to match your answers to the mark scheme.

So what??
Original post by anojan
So what??

So I'm not judging, but trying to help you.
Reply 10
Original post by Lemur14
So I'm not judging, but trying to help you.

Thanks for your help
Original post by anojan
Thanks for your help

np :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Lemur14
np :smile:

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest