The Student Room Group

Predict your A/AS level Mathematics UMS!

Scroll to see replies

Does it really matter???? Am still going to get an U after that C3, S1 and C4 papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
C3 - 86
c4 - 80
s2 - 74
Original post by physicsmaths
Firm is Cambridge maths.
Insurance is Imperial.
Cheers mate, you too!

Thanks, I've flopped this year. Hopefully not next year, I'm going to be working hard lol.
Oh yeah, I saw this on your profile a few days ago - so stupid.
Let's just hope you get A* A* as that's your offer! :smile:
How do you think you did in the STEP papers and did you do STEP 1 and STEP 2?
Original post by Chittesh14
Thanks, I've flopped this year. Hopefully not next year, I'm going to be working hard lol.
Oh yeah, I saw this on your profile a few days ago - so stupid.
Let's just hope you get A* A* as that's your offer! :smile:
How do you think you did in the STEP papers and did you do STEP 1 and STEP 2?

Did step I-III. I definately have atleast 3 very high Grade 1's the rest depends on GB's!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Last year:

C1 - 100
C2 - 97
C3 - 88
C4 - 87
M1 - 97
S1 - 87

Predictions this year:

C3 - 100
C4 - 100
FP1 - 90ish
FP2 - 100
FP3 - 88
D1 - 80
M2 - 87
M3 - 100

Mucked up C3 and C4 last year so had to retake...
(edited 7 years ago)
From last year:

C1: 95
C2: 94
M1: 88
M2: 94

This year:

C3: 73 raw ~ 100 hopefully (resit)
C4: 73 raw ~ 98 (resit)
FP1: 69 raw ~ 92
FP2: 64 raw ~ 84
FP3: 64 raw ~ 80
M3: 75 raw - 100
M4: 67 raw ~ 88
S1: 60 raw ~ 80

A star in maths defo. A star in further maths with M2 M3 M4 as A2 units?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by physicsmaths
Did step I-III. I definately have atleast 3 very high Grade 1's the rest depends on GB's!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay! That's great mate, considering you done all 3 - you should've met your offer, I guess the 1 in Step 3 will compensate for the S in Step 1 XD
Original post by IsaacMed17
From last year:

C1: 95
C2: 94
M1: 88
M2: 94

This year:

C3: 73 raw ~ 100 hopefully (resit)
C4: 73 raw ~ 98 (resit)
FP1: 69 raw ~ 92
FP2: 64 raw ~ 84
FP3: 64 raw ~ 80
M3: 75 raw - 100
M4: 67 raw ~ 88
S1: 60 raw ~ 80

A star in maths defo. A star in further maths with M2 M3 M4 as A2 units?

Yes, as you've averaged over 270 in them (A2 units).
Yes, as you've averaged over 270 in them (A2 units).

Cheers mate.
Cheers mate.

Np, just wondering though... if you've done M2 in Year 12. Are you going to cash-in it as a Year 13 module? I'm in Year 11 so I have no idea about this, but that's what I heard some people do to ensure they don't lose a grade.
Np, just wondering though... if you've done M2 in Year 12. Are you going to cash-in it as a Year 13 module? I'm in Year 11 so I have no idea about this, but that's what I heard some people do to ensure they don't lose a grade.

Yeah cashing it in this year for that reason :smile:

Teachers do that, as long as your school knows what they're doing/offer maths you should be fine. My school managed to muck it up for someone though, because it doesn't offer FM. So can't be too careful I guess.
Original post by SeanFM
Teachers do that, as long as your school knows what they're doing/offer maths you should be fine. My school managed to muck it up for someone though, because it doesn't offer FM. So can't be too careful I guess.

Yeo schools do tend to mess it up!
For anyone out there, go to spec and get cash in codes for AS and A2 maths fm (afm if your doing it) then give it to them and tell then to cash them all in this is what I did to avoid confusion on results day. Dnt wana get rejected by accident by my unis 🙏👀. Altho if i do, it is probably my grades fault haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah cashing it in this year for that reason :smile:

Haha, good luck man. You've taken some tough modules so I wouldn't be upset any way.

Original post by SeanFM

Lol, my school does Maths and (kind of) Further Maths. I'm just going to aim for the best marks lol so I couldn't care less about this cash-in process. Just hope I don't have to do it lol.
Haha, good luck man. You've taken some tough modules so I wouldn't be upset any way.

Cheers pal. Yeah just glad to have gotten through all those exams in one piece with some decent scores. :biggrin:
idk but all i know is i want an A lol
Original post by GabbytheGreek_48
idk but all i know is i want an A lol

Lol :biggrin:. Goals.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="IsaacMed17;66193331"]

Cheers pal. Yeah just glad to have gotten through all those exams in one piece with some decent scores. :biggrin:

True, good job. Just keep working, I'm starting to revise so I'm happy :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did Edexcel Maths
Last year achieved

C1 - 82 (resat it but I doubt it went up at all, probably did worse 2nd time round):h:
C2 - 91
M1 - 93

What I think I got this year:

C3 - Worst case 70, Best case 80
C4 - Worst case 93, Best case 100
S1 - Worst case 86, Best case 94

C3 completely screwed me over :frown: I might literally *just* scrape an A* in Maths if I'm extremely lucky. Hopefully C3 boundaries stay low as always:s-smilie:
FP1, S1 and S2 were my AS Further Maths units, and FP2, S3 and D2 were my A2 units. If the only way for me to get an A* in further maths was for S2, S3 and D2 to be used as the A2 units, will they automatically be rearranged in this way?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending