The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Oh C'mon, it was funny but it wasn't "I need 3 spoilers for an emoji" funny :tongue:

Seriously, what year are you in at school? I know you're gonna take the mick so I shouldn't even bother, but...........I'll try once........

Hmmm... Gd answer, but it didn't need that emoji at the end...

I'm 1 year younger than my youngest sister on TSR :biggrin:
Wow, I see how you're using sarcasm to take the pi** outta me :frown:

Sooooooorrrrryyyyy:cry::bawling:forgive me:adore:i wasnt taking the piss out of you:nah:, i promess. It was a JOKE,:cry2: i swear.

EDIT, if u want me to, i will never do any sarcasm or joke
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Hmmm... Gd answer, but it didn't need that emoji at the end...

I'm 1 year younger than my youngest sister on TSR :biggrin:
Okay, so I assume you're whole family's on tsr, judging by your responses I would say you're a really annoying brat, so you can't be nothing older than a year 7 kid unless you're a....................... nevermind.
Okay, so I assume you're whole family's on tsr, judging by your responses I would say you're a really annoying brat, so you can't be nothing older than a year 7 kid unless you're a....................... nevermind.

Year 9 moving to year 10 :sad:
Original post by mediaya
Sooooooorrrrryyyyy:cry::bawling:forgive me:adore:i wasnt taking the piss out of you:nah:, i promess. It was a JOKE,:cry2: i swear.
Woah so many emojis, making my eyes hurt, so you want me to go blind...... I see :frown:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Aww I see :3 I see you and some other users as @ravioliyears talking sometimes and I'm like : :moon: - even if I can't even properly read it :innocent: -

Oh I know since a long time that Google translate is not my friend :emo:

Haha yeah I have an unfortunate habit of derailing threads in other languages with certain users like @ravioliyears and @Eternalflames :rofl:

Lmao I translated what I wrote in Hindi using Google Translate and died of laughter. It was terrible! :toofunny:
Year 9 moving to year 10 :sad:
Oh, so puberty isn't in full effect yet, it all makes sense now. :smile:

Any ways, enjoy these times while they last.........and GROW A PAIR OF................nevermind.
Oh, so puberty isn't in full effect yet, it all makes sense now. :smile:

Any ways, enjoy these times while they last.........and GROW A PAIR OF................nevermind.

It kinda is... Just so ya know..
I'm pretty mature tho :biggrin:

haha :rofl:
It kinda is... Just so ya know..
I'm pretty mature tho :biggrin:

haha :rofl:
I want this convo to be PG so I won't say anything too profane.

Just coz you have a hairy downstairs doesn't mean you're mature...........
I want this convo to be PG so I won't say anything too profane.

Just coz you have a hairy downstairs doesn't mean you're mature...........

Erm, kay den

F off :rofl:
Woah so many emojis, making my eyes hurt, so you want me to go blind...... I see :frown:

:banana::banana2::aetsch::cute::console::five::grouphugs::hugs::kissing2::jumphug::love::thumbsup::unsure::wink::wink::worm::worm2: no i dont want to make you blind
Erm, kay den

F off :rofl:
lol, you seem to find everything funny, don't ya?

Hopefully you learn to respect your elders in the near future.........
Original post by nucdev
Haha yeah I have an unfortunate habit of derailing threads in other languages with certain users like @ravioliyears and @Eternalflames :rofl:

We are the ultimate thread derailing family :five:
:lol:

Lmao I translated what I wrote in Hindi using Google Translate and died of laughter. It was terrible! :toofunny:

Always :rofl:
Original post by nucdev

I've noticed that :mmm:

I do the same with French tbh :innocent:
@the bear, @homeland.lsw know the struggles :moon:

Spoiler

Google is your greatest enemy young padawan :unimpressed:
Original post by mediaya
:worm::worm2:

I have never noticed this emoji before :O
:rofl: :rofl:
lol, you seem to find everything funny, don't ya?

Hopefully you learn to respect your elders in the near future.........

Okay... And I don't do that now?
I only give respect to those that give it to me... Age is no matter and plays a trivial part in this
Original post by mediaya
:banana::banana2::aetsch::cute::console::five::grouphugs::hugs::kissing2::jumphug::love::thumbsup::unsure::wink::wink::worm::worm2: no i dont want to make you blind
I think its coz I have a bad headache.......
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I have never noticed this emoji before :O
:rofl: :rofl:

Haha nor me, but i was trying to find something special for hamza and i found this :colone:, i love how its eyes move.......
Okay... And I don't do that now?
I only give respect to those that give it to me... Age is no matter and plays a trivial part in this
You do understand I was joking, right? :u:

And I'm sorry if I've DISRESPECTED you, I don't acc expect any respect from anyone, I'm not anyone special, if you respect me, you do, if you don't, you don't its that simple, was only messin' around, thought you'd play along...........
I think its coz I have a bad headache.......

Mmm yeeeah probably, i thought that too but then i soon realise that......... :colone:... Nooo i'd better not say that:tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest