The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mediaya
Haha nor me, but i was trying to find something special for hamza and i found this :colone:, i love how its eyes move.......

It's pretty cool actually :mmm:
Original post by mediaya
Mmm yeeeah probably, i thought that too but then i soon realise that......... :colone:... Nooo i'd better not that:tongue:
What's with you and the creepy face, you seem to really like it.....or are you trying to imply that I'm a creep :frown:
Original post by hamza772000
You do understand I was joking, right? :u:

And I'm sorry if I've DISRESPECTED you, I don't acc expect any respect from anyone, I'm not anyone special, if you respect me, you do, if you don't, you don't its that simple, was only messin' around, thought you'd play along...........

That's what i KEEP repeating to you alla time..... :s-smilie:, last 2.5 lines
Original post by mediaya
That's what i KEEP repeating to you alla time..... :s-smilie:, last 2.5 lines
lol, maybe I'm too dumb to acc understand :tongue:
What's with you and the creepy face, you seem to really like it.....or are you trying to imply that I'm a creep :frown:

The first one is right :biggrin:
I will make a rule: if i say something that you find offencing, it's always a joke or sarcasm, this is called "rule fr"
(two words is simpler than 3 sentences.......)
Original post by mediaya
The first one is right :biggrin:
I will make a rule: if i say something that you find offencing, it's always a joke or sarcasm, this is called "rule fr"
(two words is simpler than 3 sentences.......)
looooooooool, I don't acc get offended, I've been messin' around the whole time :tongue:
lol, maybe I'm too dumb to acc understand :tongue:

Yeeah i see:K:, you can explain it to others but you can't understand it yourself..... Weird... :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
Yeeah i see:K:, you can explain it to others but you can't understand it yourself..... Weird... :colonhash:

Spoiler

Haha true...................
Great! Exams are finally over so I get to relax:woo:.
I feel like i'm wasting my time
Original post by yoda123
I feel like i'm wasting my time

You are on TSR, by definition you are wasting your time :lol:

-----------
I keep saying how tired i am but i never go to sleep :colonhash:
Shall try again...
:goodnight:
Fat
im in so much pain..i have a cold loland i got my retainers yesterday, have to wear full time for 3 months and they are killing :/ cant even talk properly lol
Original post by mariam687
im in so much pain..i have a cold loland i got my retainers yesterday, have to wear full time for 3 months and they are killing :/ cant even talk properly lol

Yeah I get that :emo: - I got mine a few months ago and felt like they would feel that bulky forever. :erm: But the bulky feeling went away and they don't cut anymore.
It gets better :woo: - I had to talks lots in college after I got mine. :emo:
Sorry to hear you've also got a cold, get better soon. :console:
A little bored tbh, i need a good xbox game to pass the time this summer. I tried playingThe Witcher but lost interest.
Kinda depressed :sad:
Original post by arfah
Kinda depressed :sad:

What are you depressed about ?
Original post by mariam687

I was exactly in the same position as you 3 months ago but only had to wear them for 2 weeks. Tbh they i still find them weird (nit when i wear them but when take them off) my teeth have a big underbite and it hurts my jaws for.... 2 hours and then my teeth kinda move to normal position so feel better. I have a apointment in 2 month time n will ask about that thing
O.o i feeel sleepy ZZZzzz
Just waiting for it to be 3:10 so i can read fajr and then i will fall in my bed

Latest