The Student Room Group

Guys: Would you still date me if....?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by georgiapullmanxx
I'm 4'11.
Just pretend I have a nice personality and ****, but would my height be a turn off factor?

Definitely not! :smile:
Reply 21
I'm 4'11.
Just pretend I have a nice personality and ****, but would my height be a turn off factor?

No. If you're pretty and have a nice personality your height shouldn't be a problem.
I am 6'5 so no.
Sure
if you are in love then physical dimensions are unimportant.
I'm 6'8" and I would date someone who was 4'00"
First post here how exciting! In a word no. Many guysconsider a short woman really cute. My girlfriend is short and it’s fun tothrow her on my shoulders at concerts and sporting events. Add some heels andsnap your 5’ 3”!!
Reply 27
doesnt matter it seems like you already pull men
Long way down for me (187) but I don't see why not. After all, short is cute :colondollar:
Reply 29
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
wooooooah slow down there m80

Spoiler

Hahaha, I was just giving the wee lass a tip

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 4'11.

wtf i am 5ft 11 and i am always being told by guys how they prefer the shorter more petite women, because they seem 'more feminine' and how they are easier to carry because they are lighter which makes things much more 'romantic in bed'. So why are you worried? no one is after taller women other than the men who work in the model industry who are interested to 'sign us up' :redface:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
wtf i am 5ft 11 and i am always being told by guys how they prefer the shorter more petite women, because they seem 'more feminine' and how they are easier to carry because they are lighter which makes things much more 'romantic in bed'. So why are you worried? no one is after taller women other than the men who work in the model industry who are interested to 'sign us up' :redface:

Most tall men prefer women slightly shorter than them, probably a few inches max. Like some have said in this thread, 4'11 and other very short heights are too short for them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Eternalflames
Most tall men prefer women slightly shorter than them, probably a few inches max. Like some have said in this thread, 4'11 and other very short heights are too short for them.

Excuse me what about Shakira and Gerad Pique?
He is 6ft4
She is 5ft1
Excuse me what about Shakira and Gerad Pique?
He is 6ft4
She is 5ft1

She's 5'2 I think, but anyway, those couples are quite rare. Most tall men prefer tall-average over short.
Being around 5"11 you'd probably be a bit too small for me in all honesty but height isn't that much of a factor tbh
Original post by BrianMcEgg
Being around 5"11 you'd probably be a bit too small for me in all honesty but height isn't that much of a factor tbh

How tall are you to say 5FT11 IS TOO SMALL?:K:

No, lol he's saying OP is too short for him :lol:

He's around 5'11 himself
(edited 7 years ago)

Aha I meant that I'm 5"11, I'm not green giant, sorry for the disappointment caused 😂😂😂
Original post by BrianMcEgg
Aha I meant that I'm 5"11, I'm not green giant, sorry for the disappointment caused 😂😂😂

I'm 5ft 11 178cm Would you date someone the same height as you :colonhash:
That wouldn't bother me, I'm not fussed about height, I imagine most guys aren't. But I'm kinda short myself anyway (5"7) :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending