The Student Room Group

idk wht alevels to pick.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mariam687
ive been to the taster days (jus cme back frm 1 now) and im so confused lol

pick a levels which dont constrict you into a specific degree choice, unless youre very sure on what degree you wanna do, just not the a levels. any ideas post a level?
based on your username and the 786 im gna guess youre pakistani, sup :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by welcometoib
pick a levels which dont constrict you into a specific degree choice, unless youre very sure on what degree you wanna do, just not the a levels. any ideas post a level?
based on your username and the 786 im gna guess youre pakistani, sup :smile:

nope, i legit have no idea.. but by tomorro (hopefully lol) i'll think of something bc rn im ill, i guess thats why im so down about all this option picking :/

Spoiler

Original post by mariam687
nope, i legit have no idea.. but by tomorro (hopefully lol) i'll think of something bc rn im ill, i guess thats why im so down about all this option picking :/

Spoiler

ah well if youre not feeling well then just chillm if youre fasting during ramadan you can do the fasts post eid if you miss any :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by welcometoib
ah well if youre not feeling well then just chillm if youre fasting during ramadan you can do the fasts post eid if you miss any :smile:

yh im gna make them up after, ive got quite a few to make up :/ xD
Geography? Dentistry? :wink:
Waitt you're in year 11? Since when haha:biggrin::biggrin:

But my advice is pick what you enjoy. I legit cant stress that enough. I chose english lit even though I didn't like it and just because maths sucks. It's literally the one choice I have regretted for an entire year.
For a levels you need to be genuinely interested in all the subjects you do (like I absolutely love economics) but also be able to pull out them As at the end of the year ygm?
I suggest taking maths, two subjects you really like and then a softer a level that you'll drop later
Idk if this was helpful or not. But hey :smile: cheer up and give me the chocolate too:u::u:
Hi pick maths, chemistry and physics like me.
Then become a physicist like me! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest