The Student Room Group

Daily mail calls out THE STUDENT ROOM!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toronto353
I think that READERS is a strong word for those who purchase the Daily Mail. I always imagine that they just look at the pictures while saying 'immigants...immigants taking our jobs...immigants' - you get my drift.

:toofunny: toronto
Reply 21
Original post by That Arab Guy
How do I reply to this :frown:
:innocent:

Quantex
It is great to see one of our fine newspapers engaging in such cutting edge investigative journalism.

das it mane, das it :colone:
Reply 22
I hope the Daily Mail makes an article on this thread and the beautiful saga continues evermore
Let's hope they never stumble onto D&CA:afraid:
Most of the **** they publish is lifted from other news outlets without due credit being given, they just have to take any big words out so their readers can understand it.
Well, I've seen people on The Student Room complaining about people who read The Daily Mail... seems to me that turnabout is fair play.
Original post by iEthan
Also, just a quick one. That article cites our members and we like to promote healthy debate… that means no ad-homs towards them, guys. Let's keep it clean. :tongue:

This guy..

Boooooooooo!
Reply 27
I commented on that thread but I'm not quoted by the Daily Mail. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Reply 28
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I hope the Daily Mail makes an article on this thread and the beautiful saga continues evermore

Just read the full article. @AngryJellyfish your sarky comment is FAMOUS :rofl:
Original post by iEthan
Did… the Daily Mail… get permission for this…? Do they have to…?

@Captain Jack this might surprise you a little bit if you don't know about it… :lol:

Such crap journalism. HELLO I have to EMPHASISE my points with CAPITALS to suit our READERS.
At any rate… lol.

I don't think they need permission if it's on a public forum really
Original post by getfunky!
This guy..

Boooooooooo!

Grrrrr, don't make me passive aggressively rep you.
Original post by Desi123
Not sure if it's against forum rules to link it lol (@Captain Jack ?) :innocent:

Thats a load of bollux. Here are the rules.
Original post by iEthan
:toofunny: toronto

To be fair, I was highly disappointed by the misleading thread title - I was hoping for some expose on the seedy underbelly of TSR, you know those who troll the Relationship forum and those people who use this forum, but have to hide their shame of having only obtained 6* in their GCSEs, getting as low as a C in their geography exam, a subject they only took because, you know, those who can't do art do geography.
Original post by toronto353
To be fair, I was highly disappointed by the misleading thread title - I was hoping for some expose on the seedy underbelly of TSR, you know those who troll the Relationship forum and those people who use this forum, but have to hide their shame of having only obtained 6* in their GCSEs, getting as low as a C in their geography exam, a subject they only took because, you know, those who can't do art do geography.

:rofl: If only…

As the original thread hasn't been binned or anything, it's fine to link to it. Here it is: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4185343
Original post by Josb
I commented on that thread but I'm not quoted by the Daily Mail. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I was on the first page and they didn't quote me :biggrin: Maybe because I published something that was blasphemous against their dear leader - sorry, fuhrer :fuhrer: Nigel Farage.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 36
Lmao, comments never cease to amaze me, you can tell everyone on there is a middle aged dead end jobbed loser who've had their time and blown it :rofl:
Reply 38
Original post by Laomedeia
So where is this thread? I done a search for it and the forum search thing crashed.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4185343

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iEthan
Grrrrr, don't make me passive aggressively rep you.

There's only one guy that does that to me ;_; he never replies to my quotes, even when I call him bbz.

Quick Reply

Latest