The Student Room Group

Girl was following me in the street

Hello, I'm from brazil and new to the city and got kind of lost looking for the university buildings, and random girl noticed me from across the street and smiled. I went back and forth looking for the correct path, and when I found it, I saw her looking at me constantly and following me until I went inside the buildings.

She seemed nice, and at first I thought she wanted to help me but later I found her behavior strange when she kept following me. Should I be careful and avoid her or should I talk to her?
Does she try to talk to you? Maybe she's attracted to you :wink: Or she looks at you in a completely different manner which seems to have been justified by Brexit :colone:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, I'm from brazil and new to the city and got kind of lost looking for the university buildings, and random girl noticed me from across the street and smiled. I went back and forth looking for the correct path, and when I found it, I saw her looking at me constantly and following me until I went inside the buildings.

She seemed nice, and at first I thought she wanted to help me but later I found her behavior strange when she kept following me. Should I be careful and avoid her or should I talk to her?
You should tell her that if she lets you buy her a coffee, she can walk next to you instead of behind.
This would be a lot more serious if it was a guy following a girl wouldn't it..... :rolleyes:

Just ignore her. That's quite a weird thing to do, or she may be going the same way as you.
Reply 4
Original post by shawn_o1
Does she try to talk to you? Maybe she's attracted to you :wink: Or she looks at you in a completely different manner which seems to have been justified by Brexit :colone:

How Brexit would effect the way she looks at me? Is it a bad thing and i should be careful?
How Brexit would effect the way she looks at me? Is it a bad thing and i should be careful?

You never know unless you talk to her :wink:
Deffo fancies you and had the balls to follow you around
Hello, I'm from brazil ............ I went back and forth looking for the correct path, and when I found it, I saw her looking at me constantly and following me until I went inside the buildings.
It was a counter insurgency officer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending