The Student Room Group

Daily mail calls out THE STUDENT ROOM!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iEthan
Just read the full article. @AngryJellyfish your sarky comment is FAMOUS :rofl:

I wasn't being sarky. :eviltongue: I did however neglect to mention my dyspraxia, which tends to result in hand shaking and poor coordination whenever anything particularly shocking (good or bad) happens. Like is happening right now, upon learning I'm in the Daily Mail. I can barely type.

*also hasn't been a student in 5 years*
Reply 41
Original post by Josb
I commented on that thread but I'm not quoted by the Daily Mail. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:frown:
Daily mail grow up. You're so immature. :smile:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I wasn't being sarky. :eviltongue: I did however neglect to mention my dyspraxia, which tends to result in hand shaking and poor coordination whenever anything particularly shocking (good or bad) happens. Like is happening right now, upon learning I'm in the Daily Mail. I can barely type.

Sarky or not. :eviltongue: I didn't know you had dyspraxia. ****, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to cause you any difficulty. :sad: Sigh… don't read the comments. Don't. Read. The. Comments.
Reply 44
Original post by toronto353
I think that READERS is a strong word for those who purchase the Daily Mail. I always imagine that they just look at the pictures while saying 'immigants...immigants taking our jobs...immigants' - you get my drift.

You mean that?:

dailymail.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Original post by Josb
You mean that?:

dailymail.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you know, a lot of men have to got to keep an eye on their...ahem, assets.

Thats the answer I is looking for. I will rep you if you ask me nicely enough. I would rep you anyway but rep isnt for everyone.

You haven't been a student in five years :s:s
(If you don't mind me asking )how old are you?
Reply 48

Its only a piss poor article on their website, it'll be off the front page by tomorrow :s-smilie: :console:
Original post by getfunky!
There's only one guy that does that to me ;_; he never replies to my quotes, even when I call him bbz.

Oh funks, you are so under loved in this harsh world, aren't you? :console:
Reply 50
Original post by toronto353
Well you know, a lot of men have to got to keep an eye on their...ahem, assets.

The small texts next to the pictures are so cringe. It almost always has one of these: "show"+ "sideboob", "perky derriere", "buxom", "curves", "bikini", etc. :rolleyes:

On the picture above, you can read: "Megan Mc Kenna teases a glimpse of cleavage in racy Insta snap... as she meets beau Pete Wicks' 'dad' for the first time". --> Worth an article. :lol:
Original post by iEthan
Sarky or not. :eviltongue: I didn't know you had dyspraxia. ****, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to cause you any difficulty. :sad: Sigh… don't read the comments. Don't. Read. The. Comments.

No worries. :eviltongue: You've caused me no difficulty, besides having to constantly hit backspace every time my fingers hit the wrong key. :giggle: And I have to read the comments in order to be able to downvote them!

Original post by Banana208
You haven't been a student in five years :s:s
(If you don't mind me asking )how old are you?

28 in two weeks. :smile:

Original post by Desi123
Its only a piss poor article on their website, it'll be off the front page by tomorrow :s-smilie: :console:

Along with my 5 minutes of fame. :moon:
Original post by Josb
The small texts next to the pictures are so cringe. It almost always has one of these: "show"+ "sideboob", "perky derriere", "buxom", "curves", "bikini", etc. :rolleyes:

On the picture above, you can read: "Megan Mc Kenna teases a glimpse of cleavage in racy Insta snap... as she meets beau Pete Wicks' 'dad' for the first time". --> Worth an article. :lol:

I'm always upset that those articles aren't followed by 'perverts click here' :tongue:
Reply 54

You've only got 10 minutes of fame left now; I have to admit that I'd probably to have chosen to use some of mine a little more wisely than on featuring in the Daily Mail. :tongue:
Reply 56

is this real life?
No worries. :eviltongue: You've caused me no difficulty, besides having to constantly hit backspace every time my fingers hit the wrong key. :giggle: And I have to read the comments in order to be able to downvote them!

28 in two weeks. :smile:

Ohh well I'll say my happy birthday in advance then :h:
Really sorry to hear about the difficulties you have to face every day :frown: is it hard to live with??
Original post by Desi123

is this real life?

No :biggrin::biggrin:
I say with the ounce of faith I have left in humanity :colonhash:
Lol, loads of people use TSR, Hilary Benn pretended he wrote that 'Churchill' speech in one go, (don't make me laugh) but really it was made up of points from users, on this very forum. His workers will have told him them

Gove's wife also uses TSR, she recently, a few months back wrote an article in the mail, which was basically a culmination of loads of posts, from one user, forgotten her name, which was her.

Quick Reply

Latest