I dont feel any different. Has anyone noticed any of the following in the UK:

Nuclear fallout
A super duper recession of biblical proportions
Tsunamis
Even more rail and doctor strikes
Ben Nevis exploding
A big massive deep sea fissure form in the English channel
Wild penguins
Any other Brexit symptoms not mentioned above?

As far as I can tell, things are still exactly the same. Check out the pics below, I can even continue buying pot noodles in my local shop.

Your anguish sustains me.
Interesting to see what happens tomorrow with the current account figures.

Expect the Pound/USD to take a hit.
I am beginning to get depressed by the result as it happens.

I've just seen another article (in today's Times) saying we should have a second referendum.

I would have to use too many asterisks to adequately explain why this makes me so angry and depressed at the same time.

I think I'd prefer remain to have won and not have to put up with this unbelievable situation.

It really does beggar belief. I just hope that Farage doesn't retire. If there is a second referendum and remain wins -which they will -I hope that 2-3 million white working class English turn permanently to UKIP so they they have a core 6 -7 million voters. They won't win many seats but it should mean that we rarely have strong government in this country if they vote tactically.

I didn't think I could possibly hate the system more than I already do. I was wrong.
(edited 7 years ago)
Can't believe this thread made it to the Dailymail ahahahaha
Gosh. I wrote a short angry post on The Times site not unlike the one I wrote here and it's received 19 recommendations already !

Then again other comments will have received 50 or more I don't doubt.

It's not even 8.15 and there's already been 655 comments nearly all anti a second referendum and criticising the pathetic losers.

So not so depressed:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Can't believe this thread made it to the Dailymail ahahahaha

What do you mean?
People are genuinely overreacting to 'Brexit'. Yes, it's a change and yes there will be negative short-term consequences. However, the future remains uncertain and that is not necessarily a bad thing. I think a lot of people in the U.K. need to stop relying so heavily on sensationalism and perhaps focus more on how they can drive change; this is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity to do so.
Anyone see that despicable lad on the tram, who told a foreign man to "get deported"?
Original post by moggis
What do you mean?

The daily mail saw this thread and wrote an article about it
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666112/Students-claim-suffering-depression-Brexit.html
Original post by joecphillips

Omg
I can't stop laughing now.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666112/Students-claim-suffering-depression-Brexit.html#article-3666112

If anyone needs a cheering up read the comments section 😂😂 :rofl:

Apparently "our elders know better than us" guys.
(edited 7 years ago)
Bloody hell. 5000 comments lol. It's gonna take me an hour to go through them but probably worth it.:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Twinpeaks
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666112/Students-claim-suffering-depression-Brexit.html#article-3666112

If anyone needs a cheering up read the comments section 😂😂 :rofl:

Apparently "our elders know better than us" guys.

Personal highlight:

Be fair! Children are afforded the privilege of being ignorant because they have not lived long enough to know that they know nothing. As toddlers live in a world of ¿feet and knees¿, these children have only ever known the EU. They cannot even begin to realise that the same dark forces behind the EU Superstate started amassing their wealth by rigging the London Stock Market at the time of the Battle of Waterloo.
"These selfish,spoilt no-nothing morons actually make me want to vomit".

7500 likes

:smile:
Original post by Plagioclase
It's absolutely horrible, it doesn't even feel real. I feel unwelcome in my own country.

You aren't unwelcome, you are welcome. :hugs:

But I get (a little) how you and many others who have to this country to work and contribute must feel.

I felt badly depressed to start with and very angry and I couldn't sleep properly for the first few nights.

The source of all this misery is that I worry for the country, the economy, the wellbeing of all our people and the future being locked into reactionary right wing kneejerk thoughtless politics.
I honestly have never seen such a bunch of cry babies but I guess that about sums up students for you. I fit the 18-30 demographic and guess what I voted leave and still believe that it's the right choice.

The fact of the matter is you students aren't all special snowflakes, you all study your pointless degrees in media or David Beckham studies then wonder why you can't get jobs. It won't be down to a brexit that you can't get a job it's because you're simply not unique and work places tire or hiring all you spoilt little kids who feel like you deserve to walk into a big pay packet because you spent 3-4 years spending your university loan on booze.

And FYI I don't hold a degree yet I work for a leading firm on a big pay packet and I have worked in Asia as well as the US and all of this was done through hard work and proving my ability to do the job well instead of crying about life.

You weren't special before, you're not special now and the day has finally come where you will have to prove yourself in life rather than showing off about your worthless paper degree so adapt or die. The sadest thing now is that you will probably end up interviewing with someone like myself or others like me who can't stand you whingers which is why you won't get the job and instead we will hire the people who dig deep and understand they have to start at the bottom and work their way up instead of expecting to come in at the top.
Original post by StopCrying
I honestly have never seen such a bunch of cry babies but I guess that about sums up students for you. I fit the 18-30 demographic and guess what I voted leave and still believe that it's the right choice.

The fact of the matter is you students aren't all special snowflakes, you all study your pointless degrees in media or David Beckham studies then wonder why you can't get jobs. It won't be down to a brexit that you can't get a job it's because you're simply not unique and work places tire or hiring all you spoilt little kids who feel like you deserve to walk into a big pay packet because you spent 3-4 years spending your university loan on booze.

And FYI I don't hold a degree yet I work for a leading firm on a big pay packet and I have worked in Asia as well as the US and all of this was done through hard work and proving my ability to do the job well instead of crying about life.

You weren't special before, you're not special now and the day has finally come where you will have to prove yourself in life rather than showing off about your worthless paper degree so adapt or die. The sadest thing now is that you will probably end up interviewing with someone like myself or others like me who can't stand you whingers which is why you won't get the job and instead we will hire the people who dig deep and understand they have to start at the bottom and work their way up instead of expecting to come in at the top.

Latest

Trending

Trending