The Student Room Group

Remain Camp Look in the Mirror!

Remain Camp Look in the Mirror. What do you see?

You might see some Narcissistic self love but the rest of the country see's what is in Paul Watson's new video.So take it from me a 31 year, one of the first, Millennial.

You are putting our whole generation to shame! I wish I was born a couple years earlier so I could escape the name tag.
[video="youtube;Bn_6sU7O43w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Yep it's time for the younger generation of Brits to work their socks off for foreign investment and not sit around for it
Reply 2
The establishment needs their useful idiots.
Original post by illegaltobepoor

You might see some Narcissistic self love but the rest of the country see's what is in Paul Watson's new video.So take it from me a 31 year, one of the first, Millennial.

You are putting our whole generation to shame! I wish I was born a couple years earlier so I could escape the name tag.
[video="youtube;Bn_6sU7O43w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w[/video]

Less than a century ago 18 and 19 year-old were fighting to their death to protect democracy, freedom and their country. Nowadays, my generation needs "safe-spaces" to protect themselves from "offensive words" and protest against the democratic decision of the country because it wasn't the result that "they wanted".
Leave the come by ah brigade alone.:smile:

I voted remain and I've had a good few rants but what's done is done. Standing in Trafalger Square with a ****in sign won't change anything.
I'm so depressed about Brexit that I decided there was nothing to do but go hell for leather and eat a whole polenta to myself.

And when I'd finished gorging upon the polenta I, lost in the abyss of post-Brexit confusion, started a gremolata consommé but was overcome by existential angst before the sous-vides were even ready. Why can't the Brexiters understand my pain? What is wrong with the general public? And what am I going to do with all the celeriac au gratin and Egon Muller-Scharzhof Scharzhofberger Riesling I bought for the victorious Remain party?

Help me, for God's sake.
Ah stop whining and get thee sen darn ta Nandos
Reply 7
Original post by joecphillips
The establishment needs their useful idiots.

Wasn't that term coined by the Russians? You make Putin very happy man.

I'm not either for or against the EU. I have really developed somewhat into an apathetic career-oriented nihilist.

How do you feel about the fact that over the next 2 years [and beyond] it is the poorest who are going to be most affected by leaving the EU? First by the inflation and cost of living as the GBP loses value and then by the unemployment.

Subsequent periods of recession are already forecasted by, inter alia, GS and many others http://www.forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2016/06/27/brexit-aftermath-goldman-sachs-predicts-u-k-will-enter-a-mild-recession-in-2017/#3b2577e11b6d

How is it 'worth it' for you in the long term? What are the most important benefits of Brexit for you
Reply 9
Original post by Chris1479
I'm so depressed about Brexit that I decided there was nothing to do but go hell for leather and eat a whole polenta to myself.

And when I'd finished gorging upon the polenta I, lost in the abyss of post-Brexit confusion, started a gremolata consommé but was overcome by existential angst before the sous-vides were even ready. Why can't the Brexiters understand my pain? What is wrong with the general public? And what am I going to do with all the celeriac au gratin and Egon Muller-Scharzhof Scharzhofberger Riesling I bought for the victorious Remain party?

Help me, for God's sake.

lmao, are you posting this everywhere???

Quit it with this anti-remain spam, its quite clear that no one gives a **** anymore.
Original post by bottled
lmao, are you posting this everywhere???

Do you even care about the consommés at all? You wouldn't know a sous-vide from a celeriac au gratin if it came up and tweaked you on the nose!

You're all plebs!
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
Quit it with this anti-remain spam, its quite clear that no one gives a **** anymore.

Oh so now you want everyone to shut up about it? Sorry not going to happen us Leave voters are going to remind you how childish the remain voters have behaved.
Oh so now you want everyone to shut up about it? Sorry not going to happen us Leave voters are going to remind you how childish the remain voters have behaved.

No, I want you to shut up about it because everyone's bored of the stupid referendum, and you're still burying your head in the sand as if it was some kind of glorious revolution and all remainers are idiots :rolleyes:

Help me, for God's sake.

Here Milord, get your laughing gear round this

No, I want you to shut up about it because everyone's bored of the stupid referendum, and you're still burying your head in the sand as if it was some kind of glorious revolution and all remainers are idiots :rolleyes:

nexttimeigetvpn is hangry, he's hangry because since Brexit happened and the 4 horsemen of the economic apocalypse have arrived he's been subsisting on Milky Ways and grass stew. And the tarpaulin roof of the Brexit survival den he set up in his garden is leaking.
(edited 7 years ago)

I am afraid majority of remain voters are lower down the IQ ladder. Then when it came to the murder of Jo Cox it was stinking of duping delight and matched similar false flags from around the world.Sorry but I was brought up in a family of natural born liars. Half my family are Freemasons.Watch this video. Your going to see duping delight.I am a proffesional liar myself. As a Sociopath I don't show duping delight but emopaths show it 247.

[video="youtube;FqmCnLLLtcA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqmCnLLLtcA[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
nexttimeigetvpn is hangry, he's hangry because since Brexit happened and the 4 horsemen of the economic apocalypse have arrived he's been subsisting on Milky Ways and grass stew. And the tarpaulin roof of the Brexit survival den he set up in his garden is leaking.

cute little story, or whatever thats supposed to be

but I'm not angry at Brexit, we voted and the vote needs to be put forward, what angers me is all these stuck up brexiters who think its been some massive, glorious 'independence day' or revolution - it hasn't, the country is in shambles, the Tory/Labour parties are divided, trillions of pounds were lost in the stock exchanges, we're seeing the prosperity of far-right anti-immigrant/racist hate speech, some of my friends who are from Europe are genuinely afraid of the leverage these white supremacists now have, the world is either laughing at us or hates us, no one has triggered article 50 which makes us look weak, we have given leverage to the twit Farage who had a personal vendetta against the EU commission, we have replaced some already dodgy politicians with far worse ones - as despicable as Cameron was, at least on the world stage he wasn't an embarrassment like Gove/Johnson would be. The leave campaign has already back peddled on their pathetic claims, and its only going to give rise to more hatred in this country - because all these racists who wanted immigrants gone will soon realise that it will have no effect whatsoever on immigration. This country has been split in two - and this may physically happen when Scotland leaves, and the brexiters who pretend it was like 1776 are just cringey.
(edited 7 years ago)
cute little story, or whatever thats supposed to be

but I'm not angry at Brexit, we voted and the vote needs to be put forward, what angers me is all these stuck up brexiters who think its been some massive, glorious 'independence day' or revolution - it hasn't, the country is in shambles, the Tory/Labour parties are divided, trillions of pounds were lost in the stock exchanges, we're seeing the prosperity of far-right anti-immigrant/racist hate speech, some of my friends who are from Europe are genuinely afraid of the leverage these white supremacists now have, the world is either laughing at us or hates us, no one has triggered article 50 which makes us look weak, we have given leverage to the twit Farage who had a personal vendetta against the EU commission, we have replaced some already dodgy politicians with far worse ones - as despicable as Cameron was, at least on the world stage he wasn't an embarrassment like Gove/Johnson would be. The leave campaign has already back peddled on their pathetic claims, and its only going to give rise to more hatred in this country - because all these racists who wanted immigrants gone will soon realise that it will have no effect whatsoever on immigration. This country has been split in two - and this may physically happen when Scotland leaves, and the brexiters who pretend it was like 1776 are just cringey.

The left before Brexit:

People Before Markets! Put People First! People Power Not Market Power!

The left after Brexit:

Holy crap look what you ignorant people have done to the markets. You've hurt the markets. I can't even. I HATE YOU.
The left before Brexit:

People Before Markets! Put People First! People Power Not Market Power!

The left after Brexit:

Holy crap look what you ignorant people have done to the markets. You've hurt the markets. I can't even. I HATE YOU.

stupid collectivisation of anyone who supported remain as left wing :rolleyes:

not to mention that is also an idiotic simplification of a massively complex issue.

Quick Reply