The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Applying late for accommodation.

I applied late for accommodation (30th June 2016) because my school never told me when the deadline was.
What do you think are my chances of getting in halls? Or getting one of my top 4 choices?
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by wbreid7
I applied late for accommodation (30th June 2016) because my school never told me when the deadline was.
What do you think are my chances of getting in halls? Or getting one of my top 4 choices?
Thanks

well all the people coming into clearing will also need a bed so you're going to be likely competing with these people... also depends what your choices were cause some options ( en suite ect) would've been filled already... I'm sure you'll still get into halls but you just might yourself in somewhere you wouldn't have planned on going originally - if you're worried then you could ask the accommodation office ?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by fefssdf
well all the people coming into clearing will also need a bed so you're going to be likely competing with these people... also depends what your choices were cause some options ( en suite ect) would've been filled already... I'm sure you'll still get into halls but you just might yourself in somewhere you wouldn't have planned on going originally - if you're worried then you could ask the accommodation office ?

I applied for all self catered at places like tennis courts etc. I did ring the accommodation office but they basically said I might/might not get in.
Reply 3
Original post by wbreid7
I applied for all self catered at places like tennis courts etc. I did ring the accommodation office but they basically said I might/might not get in.

ah I hope you do get a place ; hopefully enough people will miss their offers so they have rooms available

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending