The Student Room Group

BREAKING NEWS - Turkey Istanbul: Blast and gunfire heard at Ataturk airport

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Opinion
This is what the left want, they want death upon our streets, part of the reason why I hate leftists so much.

You can be left wing and vote Brexit.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Fairly touched that you've tagged me and written a whole paragraph to me.

And therefore, the only things I can say is

1) Any reason why Turkey's flag should be my avatar?
2) Can you please highlight the part where me, @The Roast and @The_Opinion cared about what you thought?

Is this the same Turkey that during a minutes silence for the victims of the Paris / Brussels attack (forgot which attack it was) booed? Whilst other football fans around the world observed it in silence.
Original post by The Roast
Well the 2008 Mumbai attacks were properly covered by all major Western news outlets.

Exactly, something pretty horrific. There were more than 150 deaths and double that amount in non-fatal casualties.
Original post by champ_mc99
You can be left wing and vote Brexit.

True, the real leftists actually supported Brexit, seeing it as something that big business benefit from at the detriment of small businesses.

However, the left has been taken over by a new wave of SJW scum (which is why I use the word "left", as it is pretty accurate, although admittedly incudes a small minority of people I have no problem with).
True, the real leftists actually supported Brexit, seeing it as something that big business benefit from at the detriment of small businesses.

However, the left has been taken over by a new wave of SJW scum (which is why I use the word "left", as it is pretty accurate, although admittedly incudes a small minority of people I have no problem with).

So your reference to the left wanting to have wars on our streets by allowing Turkey into the EU was somewhat false?
Is this the same Turkey that during a minutes silence for the victims of the Paris / Brussels attack (forgot which attack it was) booed? Whilst other football fans around the world observed it in silence.

Seems to be yes.

I wonder why I chose not to have the Turkey flag up on my avatar. I would happily put up the French flag but not the Turkish mainly because the French aren't the ones trying to battle against the Kurds.
Original post by champ_mc99
So your reference to the left wanting to have wars on our streets by allowing Turkey into the EU was somewhat false?

As my comment refers to the vast majority, I stand by it.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
This is what you said :
'And remainers want Turkey in the EU, all remainers should find the closest Brexiter to them and thank them.'

That's your response to a terrorist attack in Turkey , as if being Turkey was somehow responsible for being bombed by terrorists.

and you then call me a terrorist sympathiser? Your the retard who blames Turkey for attacked you pleb. You either can't articulate yourself or you're a troll.

You couldn't make it up :biggrin:
Original post by BaconandSauce
Nothing wrong with hating Islam it is after all just a set of ideas

And it's these ideas that are resulting in the daily slaughter we see in the name of Islam.

But I note you save your ire for those point this out not those killing people with a gay abandon.

Are you a muslim by any chance (this would explain your trolling attitude on this and other threads concerning Islamic terrorism)

Yes there is little boy, Islam is not the sole cause in these incidents - it never is.

It's identical to blaming WW2 entirely on western foreign policy - there are SO SO SO many factors contributing to why these things happen, and you attack Islam like its the sole cause. Go ahead, criticise Islam all you want, but its not the sole cause in these events, ever. People don't just decide to go and kill people because of Islam, they do it because their lives degrade in quality, they become radicalised, they lose people they love or they suffer for whatever reason - and they use Islam as a justification to hide behind the actual fact that they're murderers.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Nothing wrong with hating Islam it is after all just a set of ideas

And it's these ideas that are resulting in the daily slaughter we see in the name of Islam.

But I note you save your ire for those point this out not those killing people with a gay abandon.

Are you a muslim by any chance (this would explain your trolling attitude on this and other threads concerning Islamic terrorism)

it's an islamic idea to kill muslims? makes sense
Original post by Angry Bird

Given Muslims have been doing this since old Mo shuffled of this mortal coil I'd say Yes.

You need to perhaps spend a little time learning about Islamic violence through the ages and you will see muslims have beem killing muslims for being the wrong sort of muslim for a VERY long time.

Just think if god had spent a little less time justifying slavery and child rape he could have given an answer to prevent all this.

But it seems their god has his priorities.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Angry Bird

Muslims can be some of the most sectarian people in the world!

There is some truth to this. There was a separate Leave campaign promoted by some Labour Party members going by this theme. People like Jeremy Corbyn have been anti-EU for three decades. As was Tony Benn. I'm sure many genuine left-wingers - even the ones who support the EU for other reasons - could not have been happy with things like the Greek situation and the replacing of elected public officials with Goldman Sachs people like in Italy.

But we digress. RIP to the victims of this tragic event.
Abhorrent, vile act- does nothing but exacerbate Orientalism

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending